TCG Fakes UIC's Fake Card Ideas

uic

Aspiring Trainer
hi my name is uic
i am very new to pokebeach but have pokemon the card game & video game & watch every episode of pokemon
pokebeach seems like a great place to share so why not share some card ideas i had
my favourite regions are johto & sinnoh so most cards are from those generations
im not a great artist so i didn't post this on the creative section but i still made some outlined sketches of this cards
we see a lot of fake pokemon cards in pokebeach but lets also share some fake supporter cards too & some item & stadium card ideas

here it goes

POKEMON

Mega Steelix EX – Steel– HP240
Basic Pokemon
Θ Double: This Pokemon can have 2 Pokemon Tools attached to it.
attack : (s)(s)(c)(c) Diamond Cutter 100+ dmg ...does 40 more dmg for each tool card you have attached to all your pokemon
When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Weakness: fire (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 4

i wanted to see something different...mega rayquaza does dmg for each bench pokemon, mega gardevior does dmg for each energy, so why not have something to do with tools? plus Θ Double helps attach too too

Mega Houndoom EX – fire– HP240
Basic Pokemon
attack : (f)(f)(c)(c) raging blaze 100+ dmg ...does 20 more dmg for each card your opponent have in his or her hand
Weakness: water (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 3

again something different, mega houndoom's attack can create an interesting game play where your manipulate your opponent's hand, great with colress & N & i plan to show you some supporter cards that helps with making your opponent's hand bigger

66v0eZb.jpg
Mega garchomp EX – dragon– HP240
Basic Pokemon
attack : (w)(f)(c)(c) Swift flight put 180 dmg counters on your opponent's pokemon in anyway you like, discard 2 energy cards from this pokemon
Weakness: fairy (x2)
Retreat: 0

this mega garchomp is a different take on sniping & is more of my tribute to garchomp lvl X

Mega Abomasnow EX – water– HP240
Basic Pokemon
attack : (w)(w)Stormy Hail 100+ dmg ...you may choose to put 2 dmg counter to each of your oppenents benched pokemon, if you do...pit 10 dmg counter to each of your own benched pokemon
Weakness: steel(x2)
Retreat: 2

for mega abomasnow i wanted to play around with the hail he has in game ...though this pokemon hurts your own pokemon, i think it will work well with the next mega pokemon on this list
5K3W4Yy.jpg
Mega Scizor EX – grass– HP240
Basic Pokemon
attack : (g)(g)(g)Cut Throat 110+ dmg ...does 20 more dmg for each bench pokemon you have that has dmg counters on them
Weakness: fire(x2)
Retreat: 2

for mega scizor, he works well with mega abomasnow & sky field stadium, also i planned on making a card that has an ability to poison & confuse opponent when you put it in play, in return of damaging your own pokemon...anyways i wanted a different approach to power up an attack like my mega steelix & mega houndoom

Mega Lopunny – fighting– HP240
Basic Pokemon
attack : (f)(f)(c)(c)Bunny Jump 120 dmg ...you must choose to have your oppenent switch his or her active pokemon or switch this pokemon with your bench pokemon
Weakness: phychic(x2)
Retreat: 4

for mega lopunny i wanted to play around with the fact that its a bunny...i don't think this is OP because you have to switch something & you can choose not to switch & stay when using this attack

CK2b2i9.jpg
Anyways i drew how these cards might look like if they were popping out of an ex card & breaking the frame...stay tune for some of the supporter card ideas....though im not that good at drawing supporters

Last edited:

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
I can't really comment on the cards themselves, but I really love the artwork you made for them! They all look very realistic, just like how they could be as EXes. I would love to see you actually make these into image cards with those artworks. :)