TZPS vs. Gothitelle/google

Yeah, I have been thinking about Kyurem for regular Donphan, but I guess it would work against The Truth too. I think it would make it to inconsistent to add Rainbows/Waters, I would still stick with Magby.

Lanturn has two problems. 1) A thin line might get prized when you need it, and a thick line may take up too many spaces or risk a Chinchou start. 2) Lanturn needs two energy drops (or Pachymin) to keep up in the prize exhange. Tornadus might be able to help set up Lanturn, but Catcher can ruin that really quick.

I just thought of a rather strange idea(as I always do), but stay with me here. What do you think of running Zekrom/Tornadus with an Electrode Prime engine? It charges up pretty fast(most likely T2), and the significant thing I see here is that you don't let Goth and Truth fall behind on prizes so they can't use their valuable Twins engine. I'm not sure whether you would still run Pachirisu here though. I mean you still want the donk, but it would make the deck clunkier in longer games. Maybe run just one, and a Shaymin or two is good regardless. Remember you would need to run a lot of energy. Again, just another idea of mine, but give it some thought and maybe try it out if you have the time.

Electrode could possibly work: if you included it, it would be easiest to simply rely on that for every matchup and include a few Twins so you can start really hammering away after an Energymite. The good news is that after it's used it's not Catcher bait and it doesn't take up a bench space, so it does help the deck avoid things being Catchered and OHKO'd. People really underestimate Electrode; I think it's a good idea and it could work (not that I've tried it out yet in Zekrom).

Back