• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Tyranitar Prime, Seniors for Battle Roads

Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \
4 Larvitar #51 UL
2 Pupitar #38 UL
4 Tyranitar Prime
1 Whismur SV
1 Exploud SV
3 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
3 Broken Time Space
4 Rare Candy
4 Poke Drawer +
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 Bebe's Search
2 Energy Exchanger
3 Expert Belt
2 Palmer's Contribution
2 Pokedex Handy
2 Warp Point
1 Lucian's Assignment
1 Luxury Ball
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
4 Special Dark
4 Double Colorless
2 {D}
The Strategy of this deck is to sit around and be a total tank, with Expert Belt T-Tar has 180 HP and can be hitting for a good 90 a turn with a Special Dark (140 damage if needed)

Looks solid, but I think the Cyrus's could be put to better use, being that you only have 2 Basic Energy. Energy Exchanger coul dbe eliminated for the same reason.

mmm, i have a similar deck. but i added an umbreon UD to tech against any pokemon with pokepowers/pokebody, and also a 2-2 weavile line to discard. along with team rockets trickery and maybe larvitar's mountain eater attack, you are causing deck/hand disruption while also being a huge tank

For Battle Roads especially, there's most likely going to be a lot of Trainer locking going on. I'd consider:

Pokemon: 22
4-3-4 Tyranitar
4 Spiritomb OR Sableye (I prefer Spiritomb, as it slows my opponent and helps me set up - however Sableye helps w/ supporters)
2-1 Uxie LV.X (3 Uxie will clog the bench, and Uxie X is our only real draw power for now)
1-1 Blissey Pt (lets you heal 20 a turn by discarding one card)
1 Unown Q (you want to give your Spiritomb free retreat!)
1 Azelf

Trainers: 25
4 Bebe's Search
4 Poke Healer +
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Engineer's Adjustments
3 Copycat
2 Judge
2 Expert Belt
2 Warp Point
1 Palmer's Contribution

Energy: 14
4 Special Darkness Energy
4 Call Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Basic Darkness Energy

If you choose to run Sableye, you're going to have to play Rare Candy and the like. Good luck and let me know if you need anymore help!

6-Dimension said:
Looks solid, but I think the Cyrus's could be put to better use, being that you only have 2 Basic Energy. Energy Exchanger coul dbe eliminated for the same reason.

I will drop the Cyrus's for 2 Basic Dark thanks, but I would like to keep in the energy exchanger so I can switch from Special dark DCE when the situation calls for it. Also thanks AMT I'm probably going to make most of those suggestions because I didn't even think of how many noobs will be spamming Vileplume.
ogeray said:
mmm, i have a similar deck. but i added an umbreon UD to tech against any pokemon with pokepowers/pokebody, and also a 2-2 weavile line to discard. along with team rockets trickery and maybe larvitar's mountain eater attack, you are causing deck/hand disruption while also being a huge tank

I don't run Mountain Eater because it can be donked easier by Sableye, it doesn't matter how good its attacks are if you don't get to use them, I will edit the list soon, but I wasn't excepting this thread to be this active or have this many members known what they are talking about. Weavile is a good suggestion too, I might add it, I'll have to see what room I have left.

Back