Ruling Tyranitar EX

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Since someone asked what you think of Salamence DS. What do you think you think of Tyranitar EX?

In short, it is a very offensive card, with 160hp and attacks that can deal high damage, it can tear your opponent's deck and strategy apart. The only problem is its high attack cost, especially its last attack:cool: Thus, if you have a way to charge it fast, it can be unbeatable;) Pokemons which can add more energies to tyranitar are Electrode ex(with POW in the deck), tyranitar d, or Dark dragonite:D

Yeah it is a very offensive card with high hit points. Once it is powered up with energies needed, it seemed to be almost unstoppable. It also has variety useful attacks.
If your opponent is playing Magcargo (Smooth over), you can just discard the top card with Mix-Up. None of your opponent stand a chance is they are playing special energy cards as Tyranitar ex can just discard them with Derai (beware all Darkness, Metal/Delta, double rainbow and all pokemon that uses react energy) since this attack only requires [c][c]. iYou also have a choice to discard any annoying stadium card with Shatter. And if you are desperate for huge blow, then go Losing Control for 120!! (discarding your top deck is worth for a win! and that also does not include additional damage if you use Darkness energy!)

That's scary!!! for all tyranitar ex users, they just have to prepare to face fighting & grass pokemon (include substitute pokemon and Tyranitar delta seems to be a popular choice in this case so far) and also those with Pokebody: Safeguard!

I once took 4 prize cards before being knocked out with a Tyranitar EX. 140 damage constantly. I blew away all of their main attackers.

he is powerful, his HP is nice, his energy cost for 120 damage is good too, although it requires 2 types of energy to use + 3 discards, i would use him with Surprise Time machine, and put an equal # of regular TTar with him, so I dont have to lose on Prizes. But I dont have experience with regular TTar, only the Darkey. Have you gone against Dark T-Tar with this deck yet?

RE:  Tyranitar EX

gust of wind said:
he is powerful, his HP is nice, his energy cost for 120 damage is good too, although it requires 2 types of energy to use + 3 discards, i would use him with Surprise Time machine, and put an equal # of regular TTar with him, so I dont have to lose on Prizes.  But I dont have experience with regular TTar, only the Darkey.  Have you gone against Dark T-Tar with this deck yet?
I have, but not with my Tyranical Power deck. I played straight Tyranitar EX against it. It was Pow-Block so, I beat by discarding their special energy cards.

RE:  Tyranitar EX

Charizard said:
In short, it is a very offensive card, with 160hp and attacks that can deal high damage, it can tear your opponent's deck and strategy apart. The only problem is its high attack cost, especially its last attack:cool: Thus, if you have a way to charge it fast, it can be unbeatable;) Pokemons which can add more energies to tyranitar are Electrode ex(with POW in the deck), tyranitar d, or Dark dragonite:D

Agreed.

I once saw A Dragtrode deck but instead of D.Tyranitar, Tyranitar EX was used.it was a T2 70-90 deck with mix up attack.

Powerful card, high hp

bad retreat cost, weaknesses and attack cost

RE:   Tyranitar EX

armaldoEX said:
Charizard said:

Agreed.

I once saw A Dragtrode deck but instead of D.Tyranitar, Tyranitar EX was used.it was a T2 70-90 deck with mix up attack.

Powerful card, high hp

bad retreat cost, weaknesses and attack cost
Could you please post the decklist if possible?
Bad retreat cost?!? It's only 2!
The attack costs are fine. Your not going to get away with discarding the top card of your opponent's deck and doing 120 damage a turn for a low attack cost. It's one of the most broken cards in the game.

Back