• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Tyranitar [Battle Roads - Masters]

The Fallen One

COWER, MORTALS
I just posted this for the lulz.

DERAILED.dek

Pokemon (16):
3-2-3 Tyranitar (UL-SF-UL Prime)
1-1 Umbreon (MD-UD)
3 Sableye (SF)
2 Uxie (LA)

T/S/S (30):
2 Energy Exchanger
3 Expert Belt
1 Luxury Ball
2 Pokemon Communication
4 Rare Candy
1 Switch
2 Warp Point
4 Bebe's Search
2 Interviewer's Questions
2 Looker's Investigation
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Pokemon Collector
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Broken Time Space

Energy (14):
7 Darkness [Basic]
4 Darkness [Special]
3 Double Colorless Energy [Special]

Description: Get Tyranitar out and start killing by any means necessary. I use IQ instead of other energy trainers because it works just fine for me, and can also get the special energies. In case you hadn't noticed, I have just as many special energy as basic.

Uxies are actually recent additions. I used to have 2 Reversals and would like to put them back in...but yeah that might not be doable.

+1 Sableye
+2 Pokemon Communication
+1 DCE
+2 Pokemon Collector
+2 Broken Time Space

-1 Copycat
-2 Basic Dark
-1 Switch
-2 Interviewer's Questions
-1 Palmer's Contribution
-1 Professor Oak's New Theory

hope this help, TFO.

+1 Sableye
+2 Pokemon Communication
+1 DCE
+2 Pokemon Collector
+2 Broken Time Space

-1 Copycat
-2 Basic Dark
-1 Switch
-2 Interviewer's Questions
-1 Palmer's Contribution
-1 Professor Oak's New Theory

hope this help, TFO.

3 Sableye is enough that I will start with one and the other two become useless. Out of my tests so far, I have only started with Larvitar twice, no uxie starts, and Sableye the rest of the time.

I only have two communication. I'll consider the addition of DCE, but it's not likely. BTS is also another consideration.

Copycat shouldn't even be in the list, I don't know how that got in there. I will not get rid of the Basic Darks and the Interviewer's Questions, more often than not I will end up in an energy drought WITH them. I have the switch because obviously Tyranitar has an extreme retreat cost that Warp Point can't always satisfy without making me misplay. I'll consider the withdrawal of the Palmer and the PONT.

The Fallen One said:
Copycat shouldn't even be in the list, I don't know how that got in there.

You sir, just got DERAILED.

You should try and get more Collectors, Communication and DCE as they are the best cards right now.

And personally, I am not a fan of IQ as it is pretty much a waste of supporter usage for a turn.

Have fun.

I have 2 Collectors, 2 Communication and 5 DCE. I had to order 1 Collector and 2 Communication and they arrived just last week. I don't think I can get more by tomorrow, not to mention that I barely use them in this deck. From what I've seen, impersonating one collector will get me started just fine. I honestly have used Communication exactly twice in all of my testing. Not to mention trainer lock slaughters it...

I am because it is the only thing that can get multiple energies in a turn, not to mention it allows me to pull out special darks and DCE from the deck, which not many cards can claim to. But that's just me. Others will disagree.

And just because you /just/ figured out that I use DERAILED fairly often does not mean that you can make fun of me for using it. -_-

Updated my list for BR's next Sunday. Last weekend I went 3-3, losing to Donphan (autoloss), Arceus (close game, but it's versatile when it comes to pounding for weakness), and Kingdra (Psyduck donk ftl). To contend with Donphan, I decided to add a 1-1 line of Umbreon UD. Unless said Donphan is using any special techs, it has trouble contending with Umbreon. And in my area, of the Donphans that were being played, the most that they teched was Relicanth...not too hard to handle. I also added 2 BTS, because BTS is awesome.

The changes were:
- 1-1-1 Tyranitar
- 1 Palmer's Contribution
+ 1-1 Umbreon
+2 BTS

If you have any comments or alternate suggestions, please post. Also, don't bother with saying anything about Vileplume. There aren't any in my area...no Spiritomb either, surprisingly.

Back