Tyranitar and Dragonite

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Have any of you noticed that the 2 Pokemon Tyranitar and Dragonite are rarely seen any more in the TCG in their regular form? They have been "Dark" Pokemon or in EX form. The last time a regular Dragonite was released was in Expidition and was then released in Delta Speceis 13 sets later.
Tyranitar wasn't seen in it's regular form since Aquapolis and then was released in Delta Speceis 12 sets later.
Is this how it will allways be because so far what we know about the next 2 sets don't have Tyranitar or Dragonite in them.

Dragonite and Tyranitar hasn't come in rgular form yet, they where Delta Speices, something that has something to say.

Maybe they are not making them because they are in the area of Legendary Pokemon. Dragonite is by The Legendary birds while Tyranitar is by the Legendary dogs. Maybe they will remake them when they make regular legendaries.

Well, technically, Dragonite Delta Species is still called "Dragonite." Not Dark Dragonite, Light Dragonite, or Dragonite ex, but just "Dragonite."

But I know what you mean by regular Dragonite. Colorless, right?

I think they should bring back the Step In Dragonite (from Fossil). It's like the coolest power ever. Slam was bad, but Step In = hot.

they haven't been in modified a lot like the abra line.
which makes you wonder if some weird event happened along the way...

i hope they make a regular tyrany soon

B_F: This is spam.. you added absolutely nothing to the topic. Don't do it again, please.

capt.penguin said:
i hope they make a regular tyrany soon
just go to spoilers and then you don't have to hope.:D
if you worry about the pokemon not being normal, think about the normal pokemon not being special. :(

but IMO, being a delta pokemon is still normal.

I haven't seen them in there original form for a long time. I'd say it's been awhile.:)

Back