• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Typhlosion/Vileplume (Masters, Cities)

kaiz0rd

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there! This is a deck i pulled of a day or two ago and got some good results already at Leagues, would like some advice to improve it :) thanks!

Pokémon: 30

3-2-2 Typhlosion Prime HGSS
2-2-2 Nidoqueen RR
2-2-2 Vileplume UD
1-1 Suicune & Entei UL
4 Spiritomb AR
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown Q
1 Houndoom RR

T/S/S: 14

4 Bebe's Search
2 PONT
2 Twins
2 Engineer's Adjustments
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 Pokemon Collector

Energy: 16

8 {R}
4 Rainbow Energy
4 Call Energy

Choices of cards:

Suicune and Entei Legend: Second Attacker of the deck if needed (doesn't happen so much)
Houndoom RR: Gengar counter, works like a charm so far.

Thougts so far about this deck list:

-1 Uxie, +1 Palmer's Contribution?

Reduce pokemon count and add more Supporters?

This is a trainer lock deck also with energy discarding, help is appreciated.

Thank you :D

RE: Typhplume (Masters, Cities)

props for tht counter lol regarding the deck tho i think you have alot goin there.. 3 stage 2 pokemon? idk.. but you say it works soo it must be okay? i dont think u need the legend line, but adding a 1-1 ninetails HG for drawpower helps and supports typlosions power, maybe then you can swith the uxie for palmers? all i can think of right now :p

Back