• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Typhlosion/Houndoom (LOT)

Wolfe_XD

Metagross :)
So I was looking through my stuff and saw that these two cards have some decent synergy, I haven't begun a deck yet but was thinking of running 3-0-3 Typhlosion(LOT) and 3-3 Houndoom(LOT) with a ZoroCargo engine?

What do you people think?

AntiYouJD

Mill Enthusiast
It's not worth it, mostly because Houndoom's attack is pretty bad, even for 1 attachment. Relying on a Stage 2 in order to even be able to attack would make this unplayable, or at best a bad Zoroark variant.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I THINK
That this deck seriously has potential. My brother saw this once. I think that it’s true that you get to do 160 for 1, plus more with Lurantis PROMO, which puts you at incredible damage for a single energy. The problem is, clunk factor. I think a ZoroCargo engine would fit this deck a ton, too...
It’s good, but is the straight Houndoom (less clunk, less speed) archetype a better version of this?
That’s up to you.
Good luck with this.