News Two Upcoming Pokemon Events

Agb

Aspiring Trainer
Pretty funny that I thought it was over when Toys R Us in my neck of the woods closed down. Apparently, Pokemon is coming back with events at both "participating locations" Target and "participating locations" Best Buy.

For the Target event, here is the description:

Attend a free Pokémon event at Target on Saturday, May 11 from 10 am-1 pm. Enjoy a promo card and poster giveaway and receive a Shiny Pikachu or Eevee for the Pokémon: Let's Go games at participating stores.

For the Best Buy event:

Enjoy a free Pokémon Trade & Play Day at Best Buy on Saturday, May 11 from 11 am-2 pm. While supplies last, participants will receive a booster pack that consists of a three-card mini pack, activity sheet, Pokémon coin and guide. This event is only scheduled at participating stores.

Lucky to all those who both live next to both places and they are both participating!

Last edited:

Agb

Aspiring Trainer
Pretty funny that I thought it was over when Toys R Us in my neck of the woods closed down. Apparently, Pokemon is coming back with events at both "participating locations" Target and "participating locations" Best Buy.

For the Target event, here is the description:

Attend a free Pokémon event at Target on Saturday, May 11 from 10 am-1 pm. Enjoy a promo card and poster giveaway and receive a Shiny Pikachu or Eevee for the Pokémon: Let's Go games at participating stores.

For the Best Buy event:

Enjoy a free Pokémon Trade & Play Day at Best Buy on Saturday, May 11 from 11 am-2 pm. While supplies last, participants will receive a booster pack that consists of a three-card mini pack, activity sheet, Pokémon coin and guide. This event is only scheduled at participating stores.

Lucky to all those who both live next to both places and they are both participating!

And of course my Pokemon card ranking that may make some people, who cannot make this event, not feel as bad. These were all released in Pokemon Toys R Us events:

Pikachu (paralysis caused by muzzle, 30 damage by quick attack) 60 HP (missed the event)
Clefairy (moonlight heals 30 damage, pound does 20) 60 HP
Stufful (deals 20 damage) 70 HP
Alolan Vulpix (Icey snow does 20 damage) 60 HP
Jangmo-o (Does 20 damage attack max a turn) 60 HP
Meowth (50% chance it will attack the opponent or itself doing- 30 damage) 60 HP
Magikarp (25% chance it does 30 damage) 30 HP (missed the event)
Cosmog (does no damage) 60 HP

First Target Pokemon Giveaway of 2019

Psyduck (30 damage a turn) 70 HP

Seems like this Psyduck will beat out all except the Pikachu (was a really good promo card).

Anyone find out the cards for the Best Buy event in January and the one today (if you were next to a participating location?) Seems like the best card for this promo event is the Pikachu!

iosman

Aspiring Trainer
Hi after reading your blog I have finally found some knowledge which
I was looking for so long for that reason Thanks . . .

Last edited: