~Twilight~

Who's your favorite vampire??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokechazz

Aspiring Trainer
I love this movie and the series and im so curious to know. Who here likes Twilight?? Post your comments here on the movie and the series.

Elite Stride

♫ I'm on the road to Viridian City ♫
well i think the movie is weird. my friend is obsessed with it then yous ee all these girls getting obsessed over Edward cullen and that warewolf thing and thy are all just ___ craved....:cool:

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
According my sister (since she is the one who read the book), the movie was completely overrated. I wouldn't be surprised. The movie of a book is always bad because it always fails to convey all the good parts of the book itself.

Elite Stride

Zyflair said:
According my sister (since she is the one who read the book), the movie was completely overrated. I wouldn't be surprised. The movie of a book is always bad because it always fails to convey all the good parts of the book itself.

that is sooo true zyflair. my friend said that it was sooo different from the book and they do the same stuff with Hp

Echosong

Crimson Sky Dominator
Finally someone makes a thread about this i been waiting awhile but i was just to chicken to make one myself. In my opinion the movie was really good but the book was way better. One of my friends told me they are starting to make book 2 into a movie this March but i don't know if thats true or not.

Elite Stride

Echosong said:
Finally someone makes a thread about this I been waiting awhile but I was just to chicken to make one myself. In my opinion the movie was really good but the book was way better. One of my friends told me they are starting to make book 2 into a movie this March but I don't know if thats true or not.
Actually, breaking dawn comes outin the summer or fall of '09

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
Just guess, how many people do you think will watch it on the day releases?

Elite Stride

Well my obsessed friend that you now know about has seen it about 13 times now so im not supprised at the mass number that will go see it for the the second movie lol.

Negative Zero

The movie got a 1 1/2 star, so I'm guessing it is not really good. I am trying to buy the book online, but I am to lazy to even go on EBAY or any online buying website.

P_A

pokechazz

Aspiring Trainer
why would they make breaking dawn before New Moon and Eclipse??
Plus, Im not sure when but they are doing New Moon as a movie

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
Zyflair said:
I've not read the book (except for about forty pages) or watched the movie, but I agree with the second sentence. Except for the Lord of the Rings.

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
I'm reading the Twilight series at the moment. It's actually pretty good...

I've been hearing a mix of things about the movie. Hopefully it will be worth the money to see it...

DiamondMaster

You can call me Spoot
venonat master said:
DiamondMaster said:
venonat master said:
If you ask me the whole series is overrated and stupid.

Well I think Sonic is overrated and stupid.

But I do agree that sparkling vampires is sorta lame.
Am I supposed to care that you said that?

No... I just don't like it. I was agreeing with you that the story has some bad sides.

Skymin

What is winning without the losers?
I saw the movie, I liked the book so much better, and they did skip most of the good parts in the book. I really only enjoyed the baseball part.

Prinplush

Aspiring Trainer
Twilight is the worst piece of fail that has ever become a part of pop culture. It sets women back a good 50 years, supports pedofilia, and gives girls all over the world unrealistic expectations for boyfriends. The books are useless except for being addictive. The book is basically a transcript of one of the author's dreams in which she hooked up with OMG HOT (since when is cold hot?) VAMPIRE and OMG BABIES.

Why can't people see the truth about Twilight?

Status
Not open for further replies.