• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Turn two 200 damage (Zoroark GX/Archie's Gyarados)

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Yo guys this is a really fun deck where you use the Gyarados from Burning Shadows witch does 50x the amount of Magicarps in your discard. This is great, but since Gyarados evolves from Magicarp, it kind of sucks that your taking away 50 damage from your attack. But, for maximum damage, we play Archie's Ace in the Hole witch lets you put a [W] Pokemon from you discard onto your bench, then you draw until you have 5 cards in your hand. But, there's a catch. You can only play an Archie's when it's the last card in your hand. So, this is where Zoroark GX comes in, it's ability says "Once during your turn (before you attack) you can discard a card from your hand, if you do, draw 2 cards." This is great for getting the stuff you need to pull of your Archie's and Zoroark GX's first attack is great while your waiting to get the Gyarados.

So now that I've talked (or typed) about this, I will show you my list:

Pokemon: 23

3x Gyarados (BUS)
4x Magicarp (BUS)
3x Zoroark GX (SHL)
3x Zorua (SHL)
3x Unknown (AOR)
1x Tapu Koko (PROMO)
1x Oricorio (GRI) (Supernatural Dance)
1x Mew EX (DRX)
2x Shaymin EX (ROS)
2x Tapu Lele GX (GRI)

Trainers: 33

3x Archie's Ace in the hole (PRC)
2x Cynthia (ULP)
1x N (FCO)
1x Guzma (BUS)
1x Hex Maniac (AOG)

4x Ultra Ball (SUM)
4x Puzzle of Time (BKP)
4x Battle Compressor (PHF)
4x VS Seeker (ROS)
1x Master Ball (ACE SPEC)
2x Field Blower (GRI)
1x Rescue Stretcher (GRI)
1x Special Charge (STS)

2x Choice Band (GRI)
1x Float Stone (BTH)

1x Sky Field (ROS)

Energy: 4

4x Double Colorless Energy (SUM)

So this deck is built to get a T2 Archie's Gyarados with 4 Magicarp in the discard for 200 damage witch is not that hard too pull off because you have a bunch of burnable cards that you can play and the combination of Zoroark GX, Unknown, and Shaymin EX can help you draw through your deck to be able to get what you need for that Archie's. The reason why I play Unknown is because I don't have any Eggsacutes so, I kinda fell back on Unknown. Why we try for the T2 Archie's is because on T2 we have our Zoroarks to be able to Trade away cards to help get that Archie's. One great card in this deck is Battle Compressor. Battle Compressor is a great card because it discards cards from your deck (Magicarps, Gyarados's and sometimes and Archie's if you have VS Seeker in hand) and is a burnable card because you can play it, search through your deck, and then not discard anything and you have 1 less card you have to get rid of for the Archie's.

The biggest problem with this is the fact that you might have a DCE and Archie's in hand and you want to attach the DCE to the Gyarados that your about to get out, but you have to attach it to something else. This my friends is where Mew EX comes in. Mew EX has the ability that lets you use the attacks of any Pokemon in play (If you have the Necessary energy on it) witch is great because you can attach to Mew EX, then do your 200 with Mew. I do just want to point out that Mew also hits weakness against Buzzwole if you don't have your Gyarados in play.

Please tell me what you think of this deck, and I have done a bit of testing with it, and I kinda want another Sky field but I don't know what to take out. Got suggestions? Leave them in the comments below.

Biff The Potato, Signing out.

Back