• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Turbo Ultra Necrozma - Cosmic Eclipse

momand

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like maybe you should test around with a one of Garitina Ex for the mirror just a suggestion though. Also do you think that honchcrow will see play at dallas.
I doubt Honchkrow will see any play at Dallas because everything that made it good as a hand locking tool was banned. Giratina EX is also kinda bad because it takes too much commitment

Wechselbalg

brb
Actually, promo Jirachi (the one that discards special energy and prevents damage after that) is not a bad idea for the mirror since even the Garbotoxin/Trashalance builds have zero reason to play basic energy. Obviously it only works if you're playing a Garbodor build yourself since you will need a unit/rainbow energy which you will already play if you're running Trashalanche.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Actually, promo Jirachi (the one that discards special energy and prevents damage after that) is not a bad idea for the mirror since even the Garbotoxin/Trashalance builds have zero reason to play basic energy. Obviously it only works if you're playing a Garbodor build yourself since you will need a unit/rainbow energy which you will already play if you're running Trashalanche.
The jirachi that removes the special energy and prevents damage actually has a colorless attack cost so you could fill the slot with anything. Also would you think that ranger may see play again with all the ADP running around the chance for toad.

Wechselbalg

brb
The jirachi that removes the special energy and prevents damage actually has a colorless attack cost so you could fill the slot with anything. Also would you think that ranger may see play again with all the ADP running around the chance for toad.

Yeah but you'd want it to be a special energy since Ultra Necrozma plays Guzma&Hala anyway, which means you can search it out.

I could see some decks playing Ranger since ADP is very popular, plus Mew3 also has its shenanigans with Glaceon/Jolteon-EX and it can also item lock with Noivern-GX/Toad in the discard.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Yeah but you'd want it to be a special energy since Ultra Necrozma plays Guzma&Hala anyway, which means you can search it out.

I could see some decks playing Ranger since ADP is very popular, plus Mew3 also has its shenanigans with Glaceon/Jolteon-EX and it can also item lock with Noivern-GX/Toad in the discard.
So would you recommend Ranger in an ultra necrozma deck.