• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Turbo Pikarom Boltund VMAX PTCGO Build

Martialoneon

Aspiring Trainer
I've been winning a lot with this deck lately just wondering if there are some ideas from others it donks and people usually quit after you stack 5 energy's in turn 1 with no supporter

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 12

* 2 Crobat V DAA 182
* 2 Boltund V PR-SW 85
* 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
* 2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 184
* 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51
* 1 Zeraora-GX LOT 86
* 2 Boltund VMAX FST 104

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191
* 2 N FCO 105
* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 4 Ultra Ball FLF 99
* 3 Professor's Research CEL 24
* 4 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 2 Float Stone PLF 99
* 4 Electropower LOT 172
* 2 Muscle Band XY 121

##Energy - 14

* 11 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 4
* 3 Speed Lightning Energy RCL 173

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

TheWildAreaTCG

Aspiring Trainer
I haven't played Expanded in a while, so I might've forgotten something, but I'd recommend going down to 1-2 Guzma in favor of VS Seeker. It'll let you recover Guzma when you need it and also serve as a free Research or N when you need it. Tapu Lele-GX can help, too. Other than that, the deck seems great!

Martialoneon

Aspiring Trainer
I haven't played Expanded in a while, so I might've forgotten something, but I'd recommend going down to 1-2 Guzma in favor of VS Seeker. It'll let you recover Guzma when you need it and also serve as a free Research or N when you need it. Tapu Lele-GX can help, too. Other than that, the deck seems great!
Thanks for the feedback! I'll try that for sure. I'm looking to beef up Pikarom's health a bit too cause he's been vulnerable, so maybe fighting fury belts instead of muscle band