• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Turbo Gardy (A. Ninetales + Xerneas Prism)

Mario W

Aspiring Trainer
POKEMON 17

4 Ralts (BS)
3 Gardevoir GX (BS) **
1 Gardevoir (LT)
3 Alolan Vulpix (GR)
2 Alolan Ninetales GX (LT) **
2 Tapu Lele GX (GR) **
1 Xerneas 《P》

SUPPORTERS 13

4 Cynthia
3 Mina
2 Guzma
1 Diantha
1 Lillie
1 Tate & Liza
1 P Elm

ITEMS 19

4 Ultra Ball*
4 Nest Ball*
2 Timer Ball
4 Rare Candy*
2 Choice Band*
2 Switch
1 Rescue Stretcher*

ENERGY 11

7 Fairy
4 DCE*

The idea behind this build is to use the Alolan line to speed up set up times using Beacon in T1 to get Gardy and Ninetales. Evolving ninetales gives you a rare candy +1 item. Running a high Mina count cuts energy loading wait times. Using Xerneas' ability with a Guzma let's you search him, play him, switch him in (with guzma) and charge him up instantly for a snipe KO. Diantha for getting back resources after getting KO'd.

This is my first Fairy build. Let me know what you think!

Nano_op12

Aspiring Trainer
I would recommend these changes,

-3 mina
-1 tate and liza
+2 lillie
+1 P Elm
+1 fisherman

Other than that though this list is really cool! Always liked Gardevoir so I'm really glad
it has the potential to return, since alolan ninetails is busted.

Mario W

Aspiring Trainer
Xerneas prism is the real star of the show. There are TONS of situations he can be played onto the field, switched in and insta KO. The ability is busted on an archetype that involves such heavy energy loading without ANY energy discarding from attacks. I'm excited to test this more.

I usually rely heavily on Mina during early/mid game for turbo energy search/setup. What would your strategy be in place of the Mina?

@Nano_op12

Nano_op12

Aspiring Trainer
Xerneas prism is the real star of the show. There are TONS of situations he can be played onto the field, switched in and insta KO. The ability is busted on an archetype that involves such heavy energy loading without ANY energy discarding from attacks. I'm excited to test this more.

I usually rely heavily on Mina during early/mid game for turbo energy search/setup. What would your strategy be in place of the Mina?

@Nano_op12
I haven't tested mina but on first site it seems to slow. I would normally just draw into energy and use garde's ability. The only reason I would be hesitant about 3 mina is
because I would be afraid of bricking. But I do think one or even two would be good. But then again I haven't tested mina at all, so I have no idea if that was a problem.

Sylveonix

I have a Fairy Type addiction.
I haven't tested mina but on first site it seems to slow. I would normally just draw into energy and use garde's ability. The only reason I would be hesitant about 3 mina is
because I would be afraid of bricking. But I do think one or even two would be good. But then again I haven't tested mina at all, so I have no idea if that was a problem.
That's true, I would say there's better trainers you could use in place of it. But honestly, if you want to add Mina, go ahead!