• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Turbo Fighting (Zygarde EX / Garchomp)

garnetto

Aspiring Trainer
so, i am doing a major deck shuffle with LOADS of decks so i thought i would come here for advice
please note i am on a limited budget, so please dont suggest shaymin
this deck is for 2017 standard

TURBO fighting

2 Zygarde-EX (FCO 54)

2 Carbink (FCO 50)

3 Gabite (BKP 69)

4 Gible (BKP 68)

2 Carbink BREAK (FCO 51)

4 Garchomp (BKP 70)

4 Strong Energy (FCO 115)

10 Fighting Energy (GEN 80)

2 Max Potion (BKP 103)

1 Lysandre (FLF 104)

2 Level Ball (AOR 76)

3 Acro Bike (PCL 122)

3 VS Seeker (ROS 110)

2 Ultra Ball (FCO 113)

3 Rare Candy (PCL 135)

3 Scorched Earth (PCL 138)

1 Skyla (BKP 122)

2 Professor's Letter (XY 123)

1 Brigette (BKT 134)

3 Professor Sycamore (BKP 107)

3 Wally (GEN 127)

so the point here is largly garchomp. its turbo assault arrack recycles energies AND hits hard. carbink can add 2 energies, to preare for if i need o face something bigger and safegueard is a good staller too. between them, they can easily combat any EX threat. bt fail agains a high HP non-EX. thats where Zygarde stepps in, with powerful attacks and ease to charge him up with carbink.
it has a massive drawpower engine, usually if i go full force can deck out within 3 turns. of corse, as the player, i moderae that, but that is the level of speed
any advice

Last edited:
Back