• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Turbo Dark (Greninja & Zoroark/Incineroar)

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
3x Greninja & Zoroark GX
4x Incineroar GX TEU (Scar Charge)
2x Litten SM08 (Collect)
2x Marshadow SHL
1x Tapu Lele GX
1x Darkrai (*)
1x Absol TEU

Trainers:
4x Lillie
4x Guzma
4x Cynthia
1x Erika's Hospitality

4x Ultra Ball
4x Acro Bike
3x Nest Ball
2x Rare Candy
2x Switch
2x Energy Switch
1x Energy Recycler
1x Rescue Stretcher

1x Viridian Forest or Altar of the Moone (idk which one is better for this list yet)
1x Black Market (*)

Energy:
12x Darkness Energy

Strategy: Get two energy onto GrenZoro TTGX and use his GX attack to put two Incineroar GX onto the bench. Use Scar Charge to get 6 Darkness Energy attached in 1 turn and do a lotta damage.

this list is heavily based on turbo pikarom lists because i felt like they should run similarly

Last edited:
Hi TSA123,

Since the cards will be available in the same set as Unmanned Power Plant I would consider to increase the stadium count to ensure that Incineroar is online when needed. I am also not sure that Switch is needed that bad in this deck with four Guzma at hand.

Consider these modifications:

- 1 Acro Bike (three is more than sufficient)
- 2 Switch (not that relevant in this deck with four Guzma)

+ 1 Nest Ball (A stable set up is important for this deck)
+ 2 Viridian Forest (search out Darkness Energy to be used with Darkrai Prism and discards Incineroar GX)

Personally I prefer Naganadel as a partner for Greninja and Zoroark GX since it is not that much slower than Incineroar GX and also convers the Fighting weakness to some extent.

Well I was thinking about running this with Nanu and professor elms research to get low level 1 prizers on the bench, or use a combination of ultra ball sightseer/Plumeria either way Nanu can swap out anything on the field for your Greninja/zoroark(Without being targetted) and after that just load up your bench.. if at anytime your Tagteam gets destroyed swap out an Incineroar for it

Also don't forget about lt.serge. you can play 2 supporters after one of your low level basics gets KIA, that way if you need more Gx's in your discard you can always get them there faster and use Nanu right after your done.

Edit: After thinking about it you can use Pyukumuku(Innards out) to both discourage your opponent from attacking, or forcing him to attack(when you put energy down) That way if they destory one of them they get 60 damage on the attacker, us Lt.Serge, get your Greninja up put down both your Incineroar's and hopefully(if you have energy down on something- Tapu Lele as an example) you can do 270 damage on the turn after you GX for a grand total of 330.

The rest of the match you will be putting energies down on the rest of your Pyukumuku's to discourage your opponent from taking those out and focus the attacking on your greninja. I would also Do a lot of stall in this deck as the last thing you want is your opponent to get free turns.

Last edited:
I can’t wait to run this deck. Seems like a lot of fun. For the stadium I would probably run one verifiably and 1 alter and then one black market. This will allow you to take care of the shrines and also allow you to put the energy in the discard pile early for zoro’s gx attack. Then alter for the free retreat or black market to help the prize trade although it shouldn’t be an issue due to the decks speed

I loved playing greninja-zoroark with sharpest but I decided to swap back to this deck for the rotation but I made some changes to make it rotation friendly and added some things to hopefully make it more consistent.

Deck list:
Pokémon-
3x Greninja-Zoroark
4x Incineroar Gx Tag Team
1x Mewtwo-Mew
2x Dedenne Gx
1x Marshadow Unbroken Bonds
1x Litten Tag Team
1x Torracat Unbroken Bonds
1x Darkrai Prism

Trainers-
4x Custom Catchers
4x Red’s Challenge
4x Pokécom
4x Cherish Ball
4x Cynthia
4x Ingo & Emmet
3x Acro Bike
2x Energy Switch
2x Brock’s Grit
1x Black Market

Energy-
14x Dark Energy

The Litten and Torracat are in there just in case you need to set up an incineroar manually without Dark Union Gx and are pretty useful with Pokécoms. The Ingo & Emmets are there because they provide a way of discarding your hand and getting incineroars into your discard faster than just using Viridian and Acro Bikes. The Red’s challenges could be switched out for Hapus or sightseers maybe or even Dangerous Drills if you want to get rid of stadiums like power plant. Dark City could be useful but I don’t think there are enough basic dark types in this deck for it to be too useful.

Back