Tuesday, 9/5, How to Transfer from Old Games to DP

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
If it's just your Pokemon in that park, then that's a neat idea.:D But if there are others... then that would be waay to time consuming.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
OMG, how will I EVER find my transferred jirachis :p
anyways, I kinda like the idea, maybe it's time-consuming, but isn't that what pokémon is to us, our favorite time-consumer:p

I really hope it's only the transferred pokes in the park, and if the park looks cool, then it's ok for me

bacon

!!!!!
Having to find your pokes and catch them again could get real annoying... but we'll have to wait and see. It's a shame you can't trade back, although we DO have the emerald glitch I guess.

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
I am just hoping that all their attacks and (at the VERY LEAST) their IV's and EV's are kept. All that time I have put into EV training and IV searching will be wasted if I cannot Wi-Fi battle with them...

Bacon-Boy: Where/how did you find out about the Emerald glitch? I know it myself but who told you about it/how did you find it?

bacon

!!!!!
I heard about it on the gaming forum... um, why does it matter?

They probably will keep all their old stats. If nintendo change the formula and add other stats that can be raised, well uh-oh for all lv100 pokes >_>

But I doubt they will.

wynaut master

Suicidal Wynaut Addict
The whole thing would take waaaaaay too long, and you can't even bring your pokemon back? Oh god, it would take years to get a full pokedex.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
DEFINATLY WAAAYYY TOOO TIME CONSUMING ESPECIALLY WITH SCHOOL & HOMEWORK.....

As for the not being able to trade back that sucks....>.<

D/P in my book is starting to look very disappointing...;(

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
RE:  Tuesday, 9/5, How to Transfer from Old Games to DP

GODZILLA said:
If it's just your Pokemon in that park, then that's a neat idea.:D But if there are others... then that would be waay to time consuming.
The 100% catch-rate leaves me to believe its only your Pokemon.

They probably will keep all their old stats. If nintendo change the formula and add other stats that can be raised, well uh-oh for all lv100 pokes >_>
Since you can't send Pokemon back, I'm betting the formula has been changed somehow, although I doubt with more stats.... although I have seen some spectulation on evasivness/acuracy being new stats. So it's possible. There is no way the Pokemon wouldnt have the same attacks/IVs/EVs though, like some else mentioned.

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
AW sweet but if we trade the pokemon we want just make dang sure you have doubles of it first so that way you won't loose any pokemon really.:)

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Beh, I would much rather find some other way to trade or 'transfer' than this. You have to buy pokeballs to catch Pokemon you already have, and can only do this 6 times a day. This transferring thing keeps getting worse and worse...
It's gonna be tough trading over my Deoxys, Jirachi, and Lati@s'. :D

[ChanseyMaster]

masterryanx

N
Wow, this is going to be annoying... With all my legendaries, I had enough trouble catching them the first time -_-;;. I can see it now hours of play just to get back a single Legend... Come on GameFreak.

Pokemaster1110

Team Snorlax Leader
Bleh, too troublesome, most people I know will just Shark to get the ones they want since you can't trade to and from. And what's this nonsense of no more than 6 in 24 hours? Sheesh.

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
I reckon that there coul be a high probabilty that when they are transeferred they actually "copied" then sent to the game. Come on, would those that do not know the Emerald glitch would be pretty stuck if they did not want to lose their prized Deoxys.

Come on now, I doubt Nintendo and Game Freak would be that inconsiderate...

bacon

!!!!!
RE:   Tuesday, 9/5, How to Transfer from Old Games to DP

Porygon said:
Since you can't send Pokemon back, I'm betting the formula has been changed somehow, although I doubt with more stats.... although I have seen some spectulation on evasivness/acuracy being new stats. So it's possible. There is no way the Pokemon wouldnt have the same attacks/IVs/EVs though, like some else mentioned.

I've read about that too, but I sure hope it isn't like that. It would make playing the game far too random and luck based in my opinion.

Maybe it's to do with new moves. I know you could trade back pokes in gold/silver if they didn't have illegal moves, but maybe nintendo are just being lazy, who knows.

Lazy... yes, that would explain all the baby pokes...