Tuesday, 9/26, DP Info

RE:  Tuesday, 9/26, DP Info

Abhorsen said:
I've got a list of all the D/P pokemon's base stats and some are quite interesting actually. I think it all depends on what moves these new pokemon will get and how the new special/physical attack basis is worked out.

Could you show us pleas? I'n dieing to knowo_O

not another fire/ fighting starter. noooooo. my Blazikin always got hammered by my bros gardevoir and pelliper b4. and now this. pochamma has drill peck for a move and has water moves. so basiclly if i get the fire starter hikazarou then im screwed, when fighting against my bros pochamma.why oh why couldnt pochamma be fighting and water and hikazarou be fire and steel or something other than fighting. but i suppose grass trainers r getting it the hardest. 1 ice attack and there is deffinatly no chance for them. but i suppose natourus final evouloution might have high defence. anyway my point, pick water if u want to beat everyones starters. pochamma- drill peck(goodbye fighting part of starter), water moves(goodbye fire part of starter) and im sure pochamma will be able to learn ice beam or something and that will destroy the grass one. what can actually beat water and steel, that is super efective?

Also there r only 5 new fire pokemon!. 1 hikazarou, 2 his evos, 1 magmar evo and 1 who appears to be a legendary.

RE:  Tuesday, 9/26, DP Info

burningcharizard said:
not another fire/ fighting starter. noooooo. my Blazikin always got hammered by my bros gardevoir and pelliper b4. and now this. pochamma has drill peck for a move and has water moves. so basiclly if i get the fire starter hikazarou then im screwed, when fighting against my bros pochamma.why oh why couldnt pochamma be fighting and water and hikazarou be fire and steel or something other than fighting. but i suppose grass trainers r getting it the hardest. 1 ice attack and there is deffinatly no chance for them. but i suppose natourus final evouloution might have high defence. anyway my point, pick water if u want to beat everyones starters. pochamma- drill peck(goodbye fighting part of starter), water moves(goodbye fire part of starter) and im sure pochamma will be able to learn ice beam or something and that will destroy the grass one. what can actually beat water and steel, that is super efective?

Also there r only 5 new fire pokemon!. 1 hikazarou, 2 his evos, 1 magmar evo and 1 who appears to be a legendary.

*4x weakto Earhwuake*

I thinkI'll pick the Tutrtle one. It has a tree on it's back, it is 4xweak to Ice;_; but it get's STAB on Earthquak:D Ity also looks tough, very tough. Like Swampert:/

Some of these look VERY funny.

476.png
: Come on! It reminds me of Mr. Potato Head. (They must be starting to run out of ideas....)

449.png
450.png
: Even though it's original,(I've never seen a hippo pokemon) they look very wierd. Thie nostrils are too big. ....is that a snail shell?

472.png
: I can't believe gligar evolves into this.

424.png
: A 2-tailed aipom evo? Not smething I wanna see in the anime.....

451.png
: ...

More reports later.

Err The last Two looks like a new Lapras...Before that it looks like....The Nido Couple remade.

These pokemon are weird!

Back