Tuesday, 9/26, DP Info

wishirulz the king of delta

Aspiring Trainer
ANY SAW THE MINI SPRITES OF THE NEW GUYS, HOW MANY LEGENDARYS CAN THERE BE? OMG SOMEBODY TELL ME WTF THESE NEW GUYS ARE
lol magneton's evolution looks funny
bet you anything #486 is a regi

miltman7

Aspiring Trainer
that is def not a pre evo of lapras it has an evoultion and there is also a blue version of it, it's description says it changes somehow, that is why the blue one is at the end.

Golden Totodile

TCG/VGC Player - Puerto Rico
Pachirisu doesn't have an evolution (That Sucks)
Aipom's Evo (Stupid)
Misdreavus Evo (Great!)
#430 Looks like Murkrow
#470, #471 Look like Eeveelutions (How can we get them?)
#473 Piloswine Evo (YEAH! Hopefully is faster)
#475 Looks like Kirlia (Huh!?)
#476 Reminds of a red an blue overall wearing Plumber
#480-482 Are they triplets?
#485-487 Look like Regis but in quadruple form.
#488 Can someone explain the Spyrograph art, looks like Milotic went to space.

The others look normal (IN POKEMON WORLD)

masterryanx

N
Come on GameFreak where's the love for Delibird??!? =P

Porygon3? Awesome! This new generation is awesome! Too much to comment on!

Can't wait for the Sugimori images.

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
WPM, can you do some sort of coding to hide all those sprites of the Pokemon? (But still make it viewable if you choose) Something like the Javascript that was used on Serebii when he updated with this information.

I really don't want to accidentally view those, as I want to be suprised for when the game actually comes out. I thank you if it's possible.

[ChanseyMaster]

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
HOLY FREAKING HE//!!!!!! See hoe coo those evos look? I sware that there is a Misdreavus evo in the sprites.

hookshot_umbreon

Rarely Posts Forum Member
OK, is just me or does the blonde(ish) guy in the Pearl intro video (about a minute in, next to the Female trainer) look like Todd? (Todd the photographer, from Pokémon Snap)

Just had to bring that up.

BTW, w00t! more Eeveelutions! (but also: darn, no Spectreon)

uchihasasuke

Uchiha Sasuke
Many of the new pokemon seem to be a chip of the old block, i think there might be more evolurion and pre-evolution of existing pokemon than we initially thought.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
wishirulz the king of delta said:
ANY SAW THE MINI SPRITES OF THE NEW GUYS, HOW MANY LEGENDARYS CAN THERE BE? OMG SOMEBODY TELL ME WTF THESE NEW GUYS ARE

If your taling about those small pink and yellow Pokemon near the end, look closely and you'll see that they're different sprites of Minomucchi and its evolution.

Also, it doesn't look like Snorunt will be getting a split evolution. There are only 5 new Ice types and none of them are related to Snorunt.

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
ChanseyMaster said:
WPM, can you do some sort of coding to hide all those sprites of the Pokemon? (But still make it viewable if you choose) Something like the Javascript that was used on Serebii when he updated with this information.

I really don't want to accidentally view those, as I want to be suprised for when the game actually comes out. I thank you if it's possible.

[ChanseyMaster]
WPM loves spoilers. Too much. All I can say is be careful around here and other websites.
I'd have liked to do what you did, I'm trying to some degree not to memorize them too well. But it's just not going to be happening, not with me at least. Good luck though.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Wait a second... that site that you linked to (here <-Spoilers) has all the D/P pokemon? ALL the pokemon in D/P? There's about 119 new pokemon listed there, and most of them are pre/evolutions of pre-generation pokemon, which I counted 24 out of the sprites there. So there's really only about 95 new pokemon.

The Tangela, Aipom, Magneton and Lickitung evolutions look a little lame... but I guess we can't judge until we see the actual pictures instead of mini sprites. We'll all find out tomorrow I guess with all the new D/P info.

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
470= eevee's grass evo(grass)
471= its ice evo(ice)
462= magnemite 3rd stage(electric steel)
463= lickitung evo(ormal)
465= tangela evo(grass)
469= yanma evo(bug flying)
473= might be swinub's 3rd stage(ice ground)
476= nosepass evo(rock steel)
474= porygon evo(normal)
475= kirlia evo(psy fight)
477=ghost legendary
478=ghost ice
479=ghost elec
429= misdreaveous evo(ghost)
these are just speculations.also, the supposed pory evo by WPM(488) MIGHT not be an evo(so far away from the other evos)468 might also be a evo(the swan normal flying)

Thunderbird

...wants an anti-power deck...
Erm, am I the only one who sees that or does one of the new sprites look like Absol? Could it be an evolution?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I see that it's not a lapras prevo, 2 versions, nice
lucario and manaphy do have a prevolution, NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE
aipom evo looks NIIIIIIICE
dravus and crow got a decent evo, I honestly can't complain
I still can't believe that thing's a magneton evo :F, but licky, magmar, licky, tanga, togictic, gligar and yanma evo look nice
the evos look nice :F
pory3 is BRILLIANT
nosepass evo looks strange
new eeveelutions look nice
new kirly evo looks like it has blade arms :S
and here is what else I think I see:
piloswine evo
dusclops and banette evo
new casform or castform evolution
a HOUNDOOM OR RHYDON EVO?????

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Tuesday, 9/26, DP Info

GODZILLA said:
If all of these high stats Pooemon are evolving, what will their stats be??
... higher? lol

anyways, I think like WPM said for a few pokes, the stats will only get higher a bit, and some stats will even lower.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
I've got a list of all the D/P pokemon's base stats and some are quite interesting actually. I think it all depends on what moves these new pokemon will get and how the new special/physical attack basis is worked out.

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
i think that 442-445 might be an evolution line but i'm probably wrong.
Also i think that 479-482 will be like the tyrogue/hitmon evo-split.