Tuesday, 6/27, Furthest Ends Translations and Scans

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Most of the charizard cards that have been made in the past require you to discard all energy cards to use his attack but this time he does more damage then any other card made so far and that beats out the base charizard by 50. That is pretty good for a charizard.:)

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
RE:    Tuesday, 6/27, Furthest Ends Translations and Scans

CloudLink said:
Rickraptor77 said:
Rickraptor77 said:
Hey if they have "broken" we have "broken" soo at a torny we'll just fight back by having the same cards,its not the end of the world.. i'd like to think of it more as being a test of our skills,:)
Did you not read what I said:

Stop calling cards broken, "broken" can be useful,remember its a test of our skill in order to use them wisely.

You're right... they are not broken, they are borken...

anyway...

it looks amazing... I wonder how this set will affect the game as we know it...

I mean... the guy I quoted... he's way too excited... he's like a little kid all hyped up to hold a gun in his hands, but once he sees other kids with guns pointed at him, he wishes he would've never got it ^_~

maybe... I wouldn't know...

There's nothing we can do except accept what's going to happen...

gah, if only money wasn't a problem...

Peace...

First of all i'm not a little kid,i'm current indulging in the spoils of adolecency(which means i'm 13)

& second I'm fearless in the face of a challeng and win or lose i'm not a sore loser or winner i just love the game.

Also I'm a bit enthusiactic on recieve such awsome cards,and i shall use them respecfuly & with the utmost care & effeciancy,:)

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  Tuesday, 6/27, Furthest Ends Translations and Scans

Charizard said:
I read the spoiler, so copycat and steven advice are going to be reprinted?:rolleyes:
It looks like the little winers got what they wanted:p I'm glad to see that CC is back but not Stevens.

Gardevoir and all those other ex 'd's are waay broken. But not as godly as Godzilla 'd' ex:p;):p

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I hope to see the scans soon and I can't wait to see them.:)

Nanashii

Shut up baby, I knowit!
What do you think will be cycled out when Offense and DEF comes out? I'm betting everything up to DS

K

Knox

That is a interessant deck... im like the salamance and mew Ex XDDD Latios Ex good Kingdra Ex *-* is a perfect add for a deck...Dragonite ex too for Water/Plant deck

Arcanine 274

=/
RE:  Tuesday, 6/27, Furthest Ends Translations and Scans

Nanashii said:
What do you think will be cycled out when Offense and DEF comes out? I'm betting everything up to DS
it'll be DX - on next year. so HL, TRR, and FR/LG.

Arcanine out.