Tuesday, 6/27, Furthest Ends Translations and Scans

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Rolling claw that is a new attack.:)

masterryanx

N
Wow those cards are really nice. Can't wait to get my hands on them. Expecially that Mew*, it would go really nice with my Mew* Coro Coro promo. :p

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I can't wait for charizard because that means I can just about knock out every pokemon and I love charizard's attacks. I wishe we could see the rest of the cards in english too.:)

Mind Reader

Aspiring Trainer
This it exactly what i'm talking about. Damn you Nintendo, you ruin PTCG for one year. Good bye next years Nationals.

Seriously, Nintendo ruins the PTCG, what the hell are they thinking of, there's like no singel crd that isn't broken!

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
Cloyster - Fighting - HP70
Stage 1 - Evolves from Shellder

Poke-Body: Hard Shell
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to any of your Benched Pokemon
with "d" on its card by your opponent's Active Pokemon.

[F] Grind: Does 10 damage + an additional 10 damage for each Energy attached to
Cloyster.

Weakness: Lightning
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

This one looks interesting. All of you saying that Pokemon d are going broken (well, they are) can salvage hope here with the first Safeguard Pokemon for Deltas. But it does not matter in one case: Gardy EX d.
I loved that card when I first saw but there is too much brokeness in this game to really see it stand out. Though it still does 80 for RCC and can seal Flygons body.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Glad that you updated WPM and I can't wait to see all the english scans when you get them.:)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
that cloyster is very nice indeed
well, the new ones are less broken.
anyone notice how good queen and king go together?

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Sorry, but I didn't notice any great combos between the king and queen....

Well, Tropius isn't as good as we all hoped.... It has to be played from the hand to activate the power, even though it is better than the glimpse we all had of it last week.

Remember when DS came out, people were going, "Oh, this Persian is great!!!! When Pidgeot's gone, this will be the next big searcher!!!!!!" Well, there's at least 3 new cards in this set with the SAME EXACT POWER. In fact, about 50% of all the powers in this set are old ones, and 40% have to do with Stage-2 Pokemon ex. I think that when the creators' of the Pokemon TCG's creativity runs short, they resort to making broken cards.... I don't know about you guys, but I think Kingdra ex is even more broken than Flygon. It can deal 80 for F©©... plus, the next turn, it has no weakness!!!!! That's the same attack cost as Dustox ex's Cutting Wind, which was regared as broken when it came out!!!!!! These cards are UNBELIAVEABLY CHEAP!!!!!! Plus, with half the cards having powers to help these broken beasts, (Xatu, Swellow, Altaria ex, Kingdra ex) they'll be unbeatable!!! Unstoppable!!!! And all you people who groaned and couldn't wait until these cards were rotated out, don't get your hopes up!!! Because what we've seen here is the first installment in a next wave of the TCG. BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Tuesday, 6/27, Furthest Ends Translations and Scans

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Sorry, but I didn't notice any great combos between the king and queen....
search with queen, discard with king, after doing that for a while, put in queen and do serious damage.

well, if everything is broken... then nothing is, even the smallest ex would be broken in base set, so, this is just another step in pokémon TCG evolution (but not a good one)

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Tomokazu Komiya stop crying. We all know that this set has many "better than they should be" combos, but you dont have to whinge about it like a baby...

What I want to know is what happened to Jynx, Electabuzz, Garde-ex, Ttar-ex? They arent listed in the spoilers.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Sorry, I'll stop "whinge"ing.

The T-Tar, Gardy, Jynx, and Electabuzz aren't in there because they were in the decks, not the actual set.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
Hey if they have "broken" we have "broken" soo at a torny we'll just fight back by having the same cards,its not the end of the world.. i'd like to think of it more as being a test of our skills,:)

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
IMO as someone with only a basic understanding of the mechanics of the game (only a collector here, but meh) this set seems to have been set up to work within itself to have games go by really quickly due to the massive damage dealing of some attacks, but they seem to have forgotten it has to work with all the other sets as well.

Most, if not all (I still don't get what's so great about Latias ex) of the ex are insane. :(

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
Mew *'s 1st attack is like Versatile, Shining Charizard looks good, but quite a risk. Mostly for Final Blows! Nidoqueen d is quite Broken.