Tuesday, 6/27, Furthest Ends Translations and Scans

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
that mew*, wow, his 1ts attack is a PFM (perfect for mew) attack, and his second is the same as the one from TI (tropical islands)
I LOVE IT
and did I just see a charizard*?

WHAT, that charizard looks like the one posted here before, only less broken, is Nintendo spying here?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
rock-lock is half back, look at flygon ex

and that nidoqueen, NINTENDO, what are they thinking, not again, but this time the searcher is a strong attacker with super HP and METAL

BTW, ampharos+kingdra(not ex), new archetype?, change to delta, damage with kingdra

hey, ninetales has a time machine

oh, and BTW, snorlax is broken, no attacks?, but still damage

kravenace

Cynthia is <3
snorlax D is a little broken ~_~
and also ninetails is so WOW! turn 2 doing 30 damage then 3 energies.. turn 3 fireblast with ninetails ex with extra heal! OMG
also dragonite ex is a little borken ! 40 for 2 no trainers and 8 for ggcc and put extra dmg counters on enemies ... SO WOW!
HOLY HELL FLYGON EX IS SO BROKEN! SAND DAMAGE AGAIN! AND 3 ENERGIES FOR 80! WTF ARE THEY THINKING!?!?!??!?!? AND 10 DAMAGE TO EACH BENCH OMFG
AND SO IS KINGDRA 3 FOR 80! NO WEAKNESS! FTW

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Thanks for the translations:D

Anyways, it's good to see that the Nido's are back and all of the Dragons but most of themare pretty bad. Charizard star's second attack is just a reversed Losing Control but worse.

Those are some awesome cards;)

nigafiga

Gues Whos Back!
Heal yeah!!!
The game will be very, very interesting!!!
Muahahahha...

BWT: when will be the set relase?

Kronar

Blossoming Faker
OMFG!! that is so amazing. all the dragons are ex'es and are decent, they could be better. c-m, you think that amphros might be good with kingdra... good thing i have kingdra, he he. the charizard* is going to be the card to get, not to play but the card to get, it sucks 4 dark energies and a colorless thats 5 energy and discarding them all, yuck. lugia ex is alot better. also i doubt that the set will keep this name its way to long: EX: The Furthest Ends Of Offence And Defence, nope waaaaay too long.:p

Papi/Manny

Fixing=definately delayed, maybe done?
Flygon ex d - Psychic - HP150
Stage 2 - Evolves from Vibrava

Poke-Body: Sand Damage
If Flygon ex is your Active Pokemon, in between turns place 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Benched Basic Pokemon. You can't use more than 1 Sand Damage Poke-Body in between turns.

[P][P][C] Telekinetic Wave: Does 80 damage to the Defending Pokemon, and 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon that already has damage counters on it.

Weakness: none
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Wow, is nintendo on crack or something? Auto spin-tail to each of the opponets bench and then a 3 hit with its attack? Can easily get t2 flygon ex out with the other delta flygon. I'm going to look into this and the other dragon exs, some of them seem way too strong.

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
wait i thought that the set was going to be 98 cards not 68?
now all we need to see is the 60 card decks for this set.
good work pokebeach.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CUTENES?, well, he does look cool
mew.jpg
<nice symbol

BTW, I posted a decklist with an unbeatable combo, it's called AKA

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
i'm going to start saving now so i can get four boxes when it comes out in usa and i will be mad if i don't get a charizard *. it is amazing art like the best art i've seen on a card.

LatioS

~Heed the sound of the Bells~
MUAHAHAHA DRAGONS RULE....
rayquaza ex is really cool....
SEVER.....u cant use any TRAINERS on ur next turn....JUST TOO COOL....
HAIL DRAGON POKEMONS...

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Cool!!
I want this Snorlax d!

All of them is D species, yet, many of them has good attack!
Can't wait till my bro back from japan and bring me 1 deck 1 booster...

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
Togetic d for the win. Mostly because it's Togetic. But still. Win.

And oh dear @ Shining Charizard d. I can already hear the fanboys cheering. Not that it's all that playable, but still. ._. (Eh, never mind, he sort of is.)

*looks through the spoiler list*

Typhlosion d's PokéBody is like Base Set Alakazam but twice as vicious. Oh my gosh. Dunno if it'll still have as much impact though, but who cares. Latias ex d doesn't even sound like it deserves to be an ex.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Tuesday, 6/27, Furthest Ends Translations and Scans

ArrEmmDee said:
Latias ex d doesn't even sound like it deserves to be an ex.
yes it does, 90 for only 3 energies, and sometime a discard, which you don't have to pay, free retreat with latios to take a pokémon with 150HP out, I think I'm going to play latilock next format.

Lord9511

LoL, those cards are horrible again...I hate those DS Pokémons...and now...what's the problem with Nintendo? Anyway, don't u guys think that there are already too many (d) Pokémons?

Nanashii

Shut up baby, I knowit!
Do they sell Boxes at prereleases?

My friend has just threatened all of my friends that if no one trades him a Charizard* He will do to everyone that Leather Face did in "Texas Chansaw Massacure" ( fyi, He LOVES Charizards, he's got so damn many... )
O_O;;;;;

But with honestly, unless theres a HUG downfall to Charizard's Attack IT GONNA BE SICK! 190 ATK maximum AND Minimum!! ( I include the Darkness energies )
Sure it won't be as bad @$$ as Charizard EX's 200 but none the less.
I need to save up money for Crystal Gaurdian then Offense and Defense.

There better be a Raichu* soon!!! :: cracks knuckles ::

As for Mew*:
BLUE MEW RISES AGAIN!!!
Now my Japanese Shining mew won't be as valuable... Ah well