Tuesday, 3/27, 110?

Psylight_Hao

Ghost
just like delta species one EX per box and one star every 3 box I hate that those thinks will be very expensive specially mew EX and Mewtwo*

Maybe I'm starting to fall sleep but I check the Deoxys in Pojo and the second 1 lucks like a 7; If it's a seven not a lot probably that means we get miracle crystal too

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Thanks for the info guys and I can't wait to see all the cards.:)

Pokemon_Master_THW

Aspiring Trainer
Only 3 EXs ??!!!???!!! :(
D***, I hate it when there aren't many EXs. :(
What happened to Lucario EX? Ain't it in the set?
But are least this time I can collect all the 3 * pokemon. :p
When is EX Holon Phantoms coming out?

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Lucario. 4th gen. Still not officially in existence for the english-speaking world =P

Well, it is. But I don't think we're seeing any 4th gen till we get D/P itself. :/

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wow not very many EX cards this time and I hope they are good ones for the amount of cards in the set.:)

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
RE:  Tuesday, 3/27, 110?

Benlugia said:
it doesn't matter if "3 is not enough"--it's been confirmed that theres only 3 ex's in this set.

Well, there were only 3 Exs in Delta Species, but they were all related. I just think that these Exs are all obscure, unrelated Pokemon that don't reflect the theme of the set. Also, I think one of those mystery cards will be an Aggron, possibly delta species.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Tomokazu Komiya said:
Benlugia said:
it doesn't matter if "3 is not enough"--it's been confirmed that theres only 3 ex's in this set.

Well, there were only 3 Exs in Delta Species, but they were all related. I just think that these Exs are all obscure, unrelated Pokemon that don't reflect the theme of the set. Also, I think one of those mystery cards will be an Aggron, possibly delta species.
Need we point out that the Japanese Holon Phantom set had no exes?

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Really? Well, anyway, will someone PLEASE acknowledge that I think that AGGRON will be in this set, and possibly delta species! This is the 3rd time I've said it!!!!!