Tuesday, 11/13, New DP14 Chatot Promo, New Pikachu POP 6 Holo

I probably won't get one of these but they're pretty cool. Also the mantyke covered some of the writing, you may want to fix that WPM.
Edit: Nevermind about the mantyke, my computer must have been being weird...

Those cards are awesome. One question though. Why don't they ever package cards with food like they do in Japan? I find that to be so weird.:)

The cards look cool, but what's the point of releasing holo versions of them so quickly (for Pikachu at least)?

I work at Wal-Mart, and we recieved something similar last night, except it had Buizel (DP13, alternate art reprint of DP version) and a holo POP6 Gible. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get pics.

I find it humorous that Chatot was packaged with chocolate in Japan. In some countries, chocolate is considered a romantic gift. In others, parrots are.

Buizel? Oh, great choice on Nintendo's part, I can see a lot of people buying that. The Gible one, however, is probably quite useful due to it's berry, making it it Gible of choice in Garchomp decks. 1 out of 4 isn't bad.
Unlucky Arri.

New Chatot and Holo Pikachu. Wow. Some more wonderful promos that Japan gets to play with while eating Choco Snacks. How wonderful, for them. :// Anyway, 4 Packs, Pikachu, Chatot, and a shiny coin for $15 is somewhat reasonable. Chatot actually looks like it could be a rogue starter in some wierd deck...:F The list is ever-growing for Diamond/Pearl Promos. I can't wait until they reveal more for us to get later in the year.

dmaster out.

It's a Worlds promo. You can only get it if you went to Worlds this year or if you trade someone who went, I guess.

Back