Tuesday, 10/2, Flygon ex d Review, Moon Hunting / Night Dashing page, TFG page

Nice review, Good Job... :D
Anyway, about DP 4, the Latias & Latios is the same as their ex version in EX Dragon, except for their damage & I'm glad that they reprinted the Rare Candy, it was faster than I expected.. :D

I wish I could get some of the Trading figures because they look pretty cool and probably will be the best game since the trading card game once it is finally underway.:)

Just as most people expected, the Lati's are basically the same as the Ex Dragon versions. Cresselia doesn't seem too bad. It's a good healer, but probably won't make it's way into too many decks. Leafeon could end up being very annoying, and may even work well in VespiTerra decks. As soon as we though what Speed Slide does, I'll comment completely on Glaceon, but a 1 energy Agility-esque attack? In the pre-release, that will be great, and may be annoying in modified as well.
The review was mainly good, but there are a couple of things I'd like to ask/point out. First, there are 4 Trapinch's and 4 Vibrava's in modified, the extra ones from Power Keepers, but their are rubbish, so it doesn't really matter. Also, why did choose Meganium instead of Nidoqueen?
Other than them, they were good.

In both matches, a faster setup wins. HOWEVER, the Infernape deck is quite a lot faster and always takes us out in 2 hits. Empoleon is easier to take care of and needs more energy to attack. Bringing up an Infernape with no energy is easier to attack with since Infercatty plays DRE. Empoleon sometimes have to take 3 turns to charge an Empoleon up and in those 3 turns, an Empoleon will almost always be KOed. There isn't that much of a difference between the matchup but, the Empoleon matchup is a slight bit better for Flygon to take care of.

So you're FOR Empoleon in this Espy? I like the Mantine and Empoleon Lv.X combo...

Supreme Command, Hydro Impact. Next turn, Supreme Command, Retreat, Aqua Jet.

This takes care of a Flygon ex d in 2 turns, and maybe an additional 20 snipe with Aqua Jet. Plus, TWO PRIZES! Yay!

Nice review on Flygon ex d thouh I just skimmed mainly. I can't turn down a review of a delta pokemon and this one was great because you both got to do your own ratings of it. Nice to see all the MH/ND news all in one place for quick reference. The TFG looks good and I esp. like Sally perched upon a boulder or whatever.

dmaster out.

nice flygon review it looks a lot like my deck :p I say the reviewer people (cant think of what theyre called now :() are doing a great job keep it up :D!!!

Those new DP4 cards look nice, I like the artwork on Cresselia. Can't wait for them to come out in English.

i cant wait 4 secret wonders and will glaceon and leafeon be in it do u guys think i doubt they will i cant wait 4 darkrai lv x

Back