Tuesday, 10/16, More DP4 Updates, Gardevoir and Meowth in SSBB

RE: Tuesday, 10/16, More DP4 Updates, Gardevoir in SSBB

Well, its sort of a disappointment that Gardevoir and not Gallade will be in the POkeball. But, details are still sketchy, so Gallade might make an appearance!

They FINALLY made a leftovers card! The picture is much like the in-game one.

A little disappointed on the decks. Well, not really. Usually a theme deck doesn't have more than 1 main card. Like, Torterra, for example, has only 1 Torterra. But these decks have 2 Magmortar, 2 Electavire! It would be nice to include Magby and Elekid, but...

Gosh... that Cresselia Lv. X looks pretty broken. In the right situation, you can make it your active, attack with it to draw 2 prizes, and then just send it back to the bench until another opportunity arises to draw 2 prizes. Pretty nasty support card whose previous form also looks interesting with its ability to remove all damage counters from 1 of your Pokémon.

I like the Leftovers and Amulet Coin Pokémon Tool cards... Leftovers will see play in a lot of decks.

Also, I spotted an error... the retreat cost for Leafeon is missing. It should have a retreat cost of 2, like in the scans.

Gardevoir looks pretty cool and will do some pretty good protecting against foes.:)

Leftovers will be used in decks with tanks, like Wailord (if it's any good)... Amulet Coin could be useful as well, but I just need to figure out what decks it would be used in.
The Theme decks are alright, but probably won't be great.

Notice the three special energy cards included in the theme decks... hopefully, they will be useful in some way. For some reason, I get the feeling that we aren't going to see Double Rainbow Energy or Scramble Energy around anymore, so hopefully, we will get some sort of energy card that will accelerate attacks.

Leftovers and Amulet Coin will probably see even more play when Windstorm is gone from the format. Leftovers will work nicely on Pokémon that already have damage reduction or healing capabilities.

I am interested in seeing how many of these cards come out in Secret Wonders.

Jigglypuff13 said:
Leftovers will be used in decks with tanks, like Wailord (if it's any good)... Amulet Coin could be useful as well, but I just need to figure out what decks it would be used in.
The Theme decks are alright, but probably won't be great.

Amulet Coin will mostlikely be used in Inferncatty.
With the release of Leftovers, Kinglertools may see just a tiny bit more play.

Wow more DP4 news...The new trainer cards look cool and I love the pic. for lefties. The starter decks look just like they always do: Lots of Pokes and Energies and only for begginers. On to SSBB. Gardevoir looks awesome and can't wait to see the coins flying from Meowth.:):) Oh and the other review is a competitive battling review on a pokemon that will be posted tomorrow...

dmaster out.

Where did you get the information on the Gardevoir? I can't find it on Super Smash Bros Dojo.

my bro thought the gardavore was kirilia! mewth is disapointing thoe. it shoud be a charactar

I am glad Meowth is back because he did a lot of damage in the first game.:)

bubba235 said:
Where did you get the information on the Gardevoir? I can't find it on Super Smash Bros Dojo.
The official SSBB site translator has allowed some people to play the demo version, the gardevoir is from one of the battles. It's not officially released yet, though, so you won't find anything about it on dojo.

Amulet Coin and Leftovers can go good in my T2K. I am not sure what I would take out, though. I would have to put in more Castaway too.

Deretto_Eevee said:
This of course makes Electivire Lv.x a bit more useful <.<;;;
ditto. And I'm curious to see what the new energies are. The Leftovers is already looking to be like an overplyed card. In my area hyped things get overplayed. Like Inferncatty and Mario...lame. I think Gardevoir should do something cooler like shadow ball or psychic, where the foe gets stunned in the air for a few seconds...XD

Back