• Noble Victories-Fast Daze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noble Victories-Furious Knights

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Hi everyone

It has been quite a while since I have played the TCG, and I am starting to get back in the game. However, I constantly find myself borrowing my friends decks to play, and I have decided to buy a theme deck. I am either buying a HS-Undaunted or B/W era deck (I also play on the TCGO and I would like the deck to be compatible with that), and so far I am leaning towards the Toxic Tricks deck, however I am also interested in the Noble Victories decks (both of them), and I was wondering, what is the 'best' one to purchase (I know that they aren't that good, but I want to get one so I have a guideline to making my own deck).

Thanks in advance :)

A lot of what you need is in the BW theme decks, so I'd go for one of those.

(This could probably go in the What should I buy thread)

Either get the Red Frenzy theme deck or Furious Knights theme deck. The Red Frenzy deck gives you a couple of Emboar, Cinccino and some Pokemon Communication. Get yourself a couple Reshiram, some more Cinccino and AbilityBoar and you've got yourself usable deck. Furious Knights gives you some decent T/S/S cards (Communication, Super Rod, Rocky Helmet). All you would really want is the Durant to make yourself a Durant deck as well as some cards from previous sets (Crush Hammer, Lost Remover, Revive etc.)

All other theme decks are either "meh", or trash.

I think that you should get yourself a Blue Assault deck. It's filled with Water types, which can hit hard without having to pay the price. Then, when you get the chance, get yourself some ABILITY Samurotts and switch the Joltiks and Galvantulas for Zekroms. Not the EX ones though. Two prizes is a very steep price. If you do that, you'd have a pretty playable deck.

Back