Japanese:

Badges: 8

Empoleon lvl 58
Torterra lvl 59
Dialga lvl 55
Staraptor lvl 45
Uxie lvl 50
Azelf lvl 50

I will edit all the information as it happens.

If anyone wants, I can catch anyone mostly any pokemon available to catch in the game from the Japanese version (excluding legendaries) I can search for the pokemon you want if you want to trade for it.

Cladstn_Vampire said:
I'll trade you the ditto for the piplup if its a female. I'll still trade if its male.

Yeah sure I should be able to get you a female if not at least i can get you a male one.

Cladstn_Vampire said:
ok when are you able to trade?

Mostly anytime except for school so any day after 3:00 pm PST or anytime during the weekend works

I will trade anytime you want i am ready i only have boy piplups right now, but i can try and get a girl one soon.

TRQLKZ said:
Cladstn_Vampire said:
ok when are you able to trade?

Mostly anytime except for school so any day after 3:00 pm PST  or anytime during the weekend works

I will trade anytime you want i am ready i only have boy piplups right now, but i can try and get a girl one soon.

Ok.

If anyone wants, I can catch anyone mostly any pokemon available to catch in the game from the japanese version (excluding legendarys) I have the guide and so i can search for the pokemon you want if you want to trade for it.

Also my friend code is updated.

HaniKazmi said:
I'll give a chimchar for an onix or (preferably) turtwig.

I can't get you a turtwig, but I can get you an onix. About what lvl do you want it to be at? Let me know if you wanna trade.

OK I no longer need a chimchar. Sorry HaniKazmi, but if you still want an onix I am happy to trade you one for something else.

My friend let me breed his female Chimchar so I now have some of my own as well as several extra eggs just waiting to be hatched.

Also I have piplups available to trade still.

Once I can get a ditto I will also have turtwigs available to trade.

I am easily able to catch you mostly any pokemon available to catch in D/P except legendary/event pokemon.

Let me know if there is anything that you want.

Also I am happy to battle anyone on WiFi anytime they want.

ok i want the gibble for carnivine kay so yeah just tell me what time and remeber im on mountain time or we could always trade through gts

Back