• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

TrollRam (Reshiram/ Vileplume/ Reuniclus) Needs some help against Mewtwo.

9Tailz

the human embodiment of garbodor
Pokemon (22):
Reshiram EX x3 (ND)
Reshiram x1 (BW/ ND)
Zekromx1 (BW/ND)
Terrakion x2 (NV)
Groudon EX x1 (DE)
Reuniclus 3 (NV)- 1 (NV)- 2 (BW)
Vileplume 3- 1- 2 (UD)
Fliptini x2 (NV 14)

T/S/S (24):
Level Ball x3(ND)
Rare Candy x3 (UL / DE)
Pokémon Communications x2 (BW)
Ultra Ball x2 (DE)
Juniper x3 (BW)
PONT x 3 (HS)
Collector x3 (HS)
Sages x2
Twins x2
Seeker x1(TM )

Energy (13):
Rescue x2 ( TM)
Prism x4 (ND)
DCE x4 (ND)
Fire x4

Strategy:
The main attacker is Reshiram EX. When you set up try to get a full bench T1 with Collector and Level Ball. Use your Communication and such to get Vileplume T2, Reuniclus can wait an extra turn if nessesary. You have no energy acceleration because Reshiram EX is strong enough to take a few hits. Adding it would slow the deck down considerably. Move damage onto Benched Reshirams and use Seeker when needed. Victini reflips for Reshiram EX and the Groudon and Terrakion are for Zekeels because the screw you over otherwise. Prism works on Reshiram as well so it doesn't affect consistency. I know I have no Mewtwo, and I would, but I don't own any and unless I get lucky on my upcoming birthday I won't be able to get any. Yes, I'm a kid and I can't buy myself one. Anyway, the deck is consistent and has only lost once to a Zekeels (with a slightly different decklist) in my testing. I would like to improve my Mewtwo matchup since pretty much everything in the deck dies to it.

RE: TrollRam (Reshiram/ Vilplume/ Reuniclus)

9Tailz said:
Pokemon (20):
Reshiram EX x3 (ND)
Reshiram x2 (BW/ ND)
Terrakion x2 (NV)
Groudon EX x1 (DE)
Reuniclus 2 (NV)- 1 (NV)- 2 (BW)
Vileplume 2- 1- 2 (UD)
Fliptini x2 (NV 14)

T/S/S (23):
Level Ball x4(ND)
Rare Candy x3 (UL / DE)
Pokémon Communications x3 (BW)
Ultra Ball x2 (DE)
Juniper x3 (BW)
PONT x 3 (HS)
N x1 (NV)
Collector x3 (HS)
Seeker x1(TM)

Energy (17):
Prism x4 (ND)
DCE x4 (ND)
Fire x9

Strategy:
The main attacker is Reshiram EX. When you set up try to get a full bench T1 with Collector and Level Ball. Use your Communication and such to get Vileplume T2, Reuniclus can wait an extra turn if nessesary. You have no energy acceleration because Reshiram EX is considerably strong enough to take a few hits. Adding it would slow the deck down considerably. Move damage onto Benched Reshirams and use Seeker when needed. Victini reflips for Reshiram EX and the Groudon and Terrakion are for Zekeels because the screw you over otherwise. Prism works on Reshiram as well so it doesn't affect consistency. I know I have no Mewtwo, and I would, but I don't own any and unless I get lucky on my upcoming birthday I won't be able to get any. Yes, I'm a kid and I can't buy myself one. Anyway, the deck is consistent and has only lost once to a Zekeels (with a slightly different decklist) in my testing. I would like to improve my Mewtwo matchup since pretty much everything in the deck dies to it.

I would add some 1 Collecter and take out the Fliptini and I love the deck idea the Troll :D

Well, I don't really want to do that because then Reshiram has a higher chance of damaging himself, which I don't want. But thanks for looking at the decklist anyway. :D

RE: TrollRam (Reshiram/ Vileplume/ Reuniclus)

Why do you run 12 trainers/items if you are planning to get a vileplume out T2? I would take a lot of them out so you have about 8.

You should put in some draw supporters. This is what I would do
-1 communication
-1 ultra ball
-2 level ball

+1 PONT
+1 Juniper
+2 N

9Tailz said:
Well, I don't really want to do that because then Reshiram has a higher chance of damaging himself, which I don't want. But thanks for looking at the decklist anyway. :D

O wow my fault that was Fliptini was there! duhh but at least try to take one thing out for 1 Collecter

@ bluejay1: I run that many to ensure good setup, and I don't always have Plume T2. I'll try some of this though. I don't agree with taking 2 Level Balls, since they are helpful with setup. Ultra Ball is pretty much my only surefire way to get Plume.When I play, I draw into plenty of PONTs and Junipers, so getting draw supporters is no problem. However, I will do this:
- 1 Communication (not helping much)
- 1 Level Ball (to try it)
+ 1 N
+ 1 Collector
Well, time to update and test.

Is it a good idea to add some Rescue Energy in place of some Fire? You can attach it it Victini and Reuniclus because they are in KO range of Raikou EX.

9Tailz said:
Is it a good idea to add some Rescue Energy in place of some Fire? You can attach it it Victini and Reuniclus because they are in KO range of Raikou EX.

I would add 3, because vileplume, reunicles, and victini will all be targets of raikou

Ok, looks like I have more edits then.
- 3 Fire
+ 3 Rescue

You might also want to do this, because you die to mewtwo ex, and 2 regular reshiram and 3 reshiram ex is a bit much:
-1 reshiram BW
+1 Mewtwo ex(good
and
-1 seeker
+1 lost remover (also good for mewtwo matchups)

1. Lost Remover is no good since I run Vileplume.
2. I can't get any mewtwo.
3. Reshiram holds damage.
4. Seeker picks up damaged Reshirams.
Sorry, that doesn't really work.
But, possibly KyuremEX since it discards special energy? (I know that's probably a terrible idea. :p)

Is there anything else that counters Mewtwo other than Mewtwo, do you think?

Try running a 3-1-2 vileplume line. I find that to be consistent. I think twins would help set up a lot because its a good search card under trainer lock.

Maybe try
-3 level ball (collector should be enough)
-some energies (17 may be a bit too much)

That may help. Also try fitting in some sage's (good for getting out stage 2s). Also I think 3-2-2 reuniclus is a more consistent line to run because ideally you would want to set up vileplume first, then reuniclus.

Mewtwo shouldn't be much of a problem since reshiram bw discards energy to attack; mewtwo requires loads of energy on the field to be truly effective.

An energy accelerator is really needed. You should plan to start attacking hopefully by T2 or T3 so an energy accelerator is really needed, plus since reshiram discards its even more needed. I'd maybe just take out reuniclus (may not be too necessary) and add an energy accelerator. Since reshiram EX is going to be the main attacker, emboar could work, or others.

Well, the point is to have Reshiram EX attacking with Brave Fire. Reflip with Victini and if still tails move it off to Reshiram BWs the next turn. The deck doesn't have acceleration because it's not meant to be extremely fast. If you play right, this should happen:
T1: Reshiram EX with DCE or Fire, Reshiram on the Bench, Victini on the Bench, and Oddish and Solosis.
T2: Reshiram EX with at least 2 Energy (preferably DCE and a Fire so you can Glinting Claw), Reshiram. Victini, Vilieplume, and Solosis/ Duosion/ Reuniclus (depending on what you can get out)
T3: Reshiram EX with DCE and 2 Fires (Brave Fire), at least 1 Reshiram and a fighting type, or 2 Reshirams, Victini, Vileplume, Reuniclus. Brave Fire, reflip if needed, and the next turn move your damage off to any Benched Pokemon.
Now, see why acceleration isn't nessesary, while Reuniclus is? Your Reshiram should mainly be using Outrage, which means it won't need a Typhosion or Emboar or something. I don't always use Collector T1, so I like Level Balls. And once you're set up, you don't require drawing into anything, just focus on keeping Reshiram EX alive and not decking out. For Zekeels, don't use Reshirams as much, use Terrakion and Groudon. I do agree that I can cut some energy though. I'm also changing a Reshiram to a Zekrom because now I'm paranoid an Empoleon deck is gonna come by and wipe the floor with me. They both use outrage so that should be good enough. I will try Sages too. I will do:
- 3 Fire
-1 Rescue
-1 Colector (I've found that 4 is a bit much)
+ 2 Sages
+ 1 Twins (I don't know how many you expect me to put in)
+ 1 Oddish
+ 1 Solosis

Back