• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

TrollCinno (Cinnino) BW-on

9Tailz

the human embodiment of garbodor
Pokémon: 14
Cinnino 4-4 (ND-ND)
Sableye x4
Tornadus x2

T/S/S: 35
Exp. Share x4
Super Rod x2
Level Ball x4
Ultra Ball x2
Pokémon Catcher x4
Dark Patch x3
Revive x2
Switch x3
Juniper x4
Nx4
Bianca x3

Energy: 11
DCE x4
Darkness x7

Strategy:
THIS IS A LEAGUE DECK, AND IS JUST FOR FUN. Use Minccino's Call for Family to fill up your Bench, and when you evolve use Cinnino's Ability to bug your opponents. Use Sableye to get back Items and Tornadus to take out Fighting types. Exp. Share let's you chain Pokémon.

This is hilarious. Just one thing-how do you "win"? You have the odd damage here and there, but how do you handle, say, Klinklang EX, or Darkrai?

2 turns of 100 damage, thats how! echo voice magnifies it to 100 on the 2nd turn it's used and on... Plus they flip to hit, so if you catcher the pokemon with a ton of energy on it, then they flip bad next turn, you dealt 200 damage to it... Personally I'd add hammers to make it harder for the opponents to set up.

[ Also running this deck, but the problem is status, as status still effects cinccino. I went with a 2-2 line for espeon, but an easy full heal can do the trick.]

I think you should not use tornadus as a counter to fighting types. I think tornadus EX would work, because you already have Exp. share and it would be harder to knock out.

You know the +50 isn't stackable right?
It would go 50, 100, 100, 100, 100 e.t.c

Otherwise cool deck :D Cinncino is always fun to play, love that little guy!
Don't really understand the dark patch, as you are only able to load onto sableye?

Consider the Tornadus EX as posted above as well :)

I knew it only works on Sableye. I was kinda planning to have Sableye and a darkness in the discard pile and revive and dark patch on to it so it can be played at any time.

Back