Finished Trick & Trump - XY Base Set: Game Over, Winner revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Trick & Trump - XY Base Set: Day 3 ends on Wednesday the 18th at 7:00 AM GMT

Machamp The Champion said:
Let's duel, Brave Vesperia!

This weekend isn't the best time for a battle, but I think I can squeeze one in. Skype me which days are good for you.

Luispipe8 said:
I feel like we need to make duels happen, so...

Let's duel, Brave!

I accept both challenges!

RE: Trick & Trump - XY Base Set: Day 3 ends on Wednesday the 18th at 7:00 AM GMT

Yay! Some people are not going to be M/kd...

MtC, Blah, Rev3rsor, Keeper of Night are in the running to be Modkilled.

Reminder:
Rules:
bbninjas said:
• You may post ##ENTER EVENT. This is the only way you can participate in the upcoming Night event.

Also... if 48 hours before the next deadline at least four people post ##EXTENDDAY then I will extend the deadline by another 48 hours.

##ENTER EVENT

I beat Brave, by the way. And because why not...

Let's duel, Luispipe8!

Just posting to say that I'm alive. And since I have to complete a challenge... Let's duel, Blah!
I can do 24 hours from now, or like 15-30 minutes from now if that happens to be convenient. (also you'll have to teach me how to play/use tcgone :p)

Also ##ENTER EVENT

Meh, ##ENTER EVENT

BTW, I may not get an update up until a bit later as I'll be a bit busy during the day today.

Oh, derp, missed it. I accept!

Updated the OP with all card and BP ownerships too date.

Night 3​

bbninjas scans the room, noticing Blah and Rev3rsor had not turned up. He sighs. Time to eliminate them, he thought.

Once again, Machamp the Champion, sits across the room, happy about the day's duels. He got some good cards... and defeated is main competitor, Luispipe8.

Blah and Rev3rsor have both been ELIMINATED.

Remember the night rules:

bbninjas said:
Night:
• Night phases last three days, or until three quarters (3/4) of signed up players post ##ENDNIGHT.
• The market will be updated and the night's event/s will be revealed.
• You may PM me to:
-Open any booster packs
-Buy cards or other items from the market with BP.
-Sell cards or other items to the market to get BP.
• Trade cards in public (in-thread) or private (private message). Cards can be traded for other cards or BPs, and the quantities aren't required to be balanced. BOTH players MUST PM me for the trade to go through.

The trading booth has the following items for purchase:

You may buy the following items from the store.
  • Booster Pack - 10BP
  • Yveltal EX Tin (4 Boosters and Yveltal-EX Promo) - 31 BP
  • M-Blastoise-EX - 10BP
  • Diggersby - 2 for 3BP
  • Ekans - 4 for 1 BP
Also, you can buy some cards from different expansions to be used in the tournament:
  • Keldeo-EX - 9BP
  • Zekrom (LT - Outrage) - 3 BP
  • Bicycle - 3BP
  • Float Stone - 3BP
  • Silver Bangle - 10BP
You may sell the following items back to the store.
  • Booster Pack - 5BP
  • Blastoise-EX - 10BP
  • Dodrio - 1BP
  • Ledyba - 3 for 1 BP
  • 10 Rares for 11BP
  • 20 Uncommons for 7 BP
  • 50 Commons for 2BP
  • 10 Reverse Holos for 10BP

There is also an event for the night:

Event - Boosted​

Eventees:
  • Brave Vesperia
  • Luispipe8
  • Keeper of Night
  • Machamp the Champion

"Sorry about last week," bbninjas says. "It was out of my control."
Luispipe8 grumbles.
bbninjas continues "The man came back with a bundle of Boooster Packs. I can't really sell them, so I've decide to give one each to you."
bbninjas gives out the packs.
"Good luck!" he says.

The event:
Each eventee has recieved 1 Booster Pack, which the may use however they like.

Luispipe8:
+1 Booster Pack

Brave Vesperia:
+1 Booster Pack

Keeper of Night:
+1 Booster Pack

Machamp the Champion:
+1 Booster Pack

Night 3 has started. It will end on Sunday the 21st at 7:00 AM GMT or when 3 people post ##NIGHTEND

darn.
why blah .-. was pretty sure I couldn't battle anyone else... (correct me if I'm wrong). nope I was wrong forgot to read thoroughly. never mind though, I shall try again next time ^^

I have 1, maybe 2 Muscle Bands for trade, as well as most things I have (ask). I am looking for Shaunas, baby Xerneases, baby Yveltals, Spritzees, Aromatisses, and Great Balls. Let me know if you're interested.

RE: Trick & Trump - XY Base Set: Night 3 ends Sunday the 21st at 7:00 AM GMT

Day 4​

Keeper of Night walks over to Brave Vesperia, holding an armful of cards.
"Here," he says, plonking a pile of uncommon and common cards on the table. "Take them."
Brave Vesperia hesitates for a second, and then accepts.
Machamp the Champion and Luispipe8 looks in confusion, while bbninjas raises an eyebrow.

And the rules:

Rules:
bbninjas said:
Day:
• Day phases generally last five days, or until all actions have been completed.
• You may challenge other peasants to a Pokémon TCG duel.
• Duels must abide by all rules according to the day update.
• Challenging should occur as follows (remember to bold): Let's duel, <name>!
• You may choose to accept the duel, or to rebuke it. Rebuking will cause a loss of 5 BPs (-5BP)
• You may post ##ENTER EVENT. This is the only way you can participate in the upcoming Night event.

Other Rules
• The winner will receive +8 BP, the not-so-winner will receive +1BP for each prize card taken.
• The winner will steal cards from the not-so-winner (see Rules for more)
• No more than two people may send a duel to the same player.
• Each player may challenge twice, but cannot challenge the same person twice during the same Day.

Also, this will be you last 'normal day'... so get dueling.

Day 4 has started. It will end on Sunday the 4th at 7:00 AM GMT

RE: Trick & Trump - XY Base Set: Day 4 ends Sunday the 4th at 7:00 AM GMT

Let's duel, Brave Vesperia!
Let's duel, Luispipe8!

RE: Trick & Trump - XY Base Set: Day 4 ends Sunday the 4th at 7:00 AM GMT

I accept both challenges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back