Rankurusu (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regeneration
EVs: 252Spec Attack, 252HP, 6Def
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Speed)
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Recover
- Trick Room

My opener was given great ammounts of HP so he can take a lot of hits. He's very bulky with a very high special attack. This set is designed so I can get off trick room, fight with him, and heal at the same time. Providing I'm incapable of winning but I have opporunities for him later, I can switch out and he'll automatically heal later. He's a very good wall and sweeper in most non-steel type situations.

Desukan (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mummy
EV's: 252HP, 200Spec Def, 58 Def
Nature: Sassy ( Spec Def +, Speed - )
Evil Eye
Toxic
Haze
Trick Room

My second Trick Roomer. This one has huge defense so I placed EVs moreso in special defense to round him out and make him a wall in both areas. Evil Eye becomes stronger than shadow ball if used on a Pokemon with a status infliction which is where Toxic comes in and providing toxic doesn't work, Evil Eye will hurt all the Pokemon toxic can't and regardless of how it may be for little HP, it's still STABED and I'd only use it if it was Desukan being the only Pokemon I had left.

Shanderaa @ Balloon
Trait: Shadow Tag
EV's: 252Spec Atk, 252HP, 6Spec Def ( 0 speed IVs )
Nature: Quiet ( Spec Atk+, Speed - )
Flame Thrower
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Trick Room

My third and final trick room user. A lot of people expect only two users of it so seeing a third usually throws people off. I've seen to it that his speed is as low as it can be and I've made him a heavy sweeper, making his item, trait, and typing help make him immune to four different types and using Energy Ball to fight his rock, water, and ground weakness, and Shadow Ball to fight other ghosts. Darks are handled with Flamethrower. Unlike my other trick roomers, he's all out somewhat similar to Rankurusu but without the attempt to heal and more focus on simply thrashing things.

Nattorei @ Life Orb
Trait: Iron Thorns
EVs: 252HP, 252Atk, 6Def
Nature: Brave ( Atk+, Speed - )
Gyro Ball
Power Whip
Leech Seed
Curse

Once more I have him with 0IV's in speed. His speed is extremely low and he's sure to outrun every Pokemon aside Shuckles, Tesshidos and Munchlaxs with speed conditions similar to his. Gyro Ball is therefore a wild and all powerfull killing machine, powered by massive attack, STAB, Life Orb, supportive nature, and minimal speed. He's a sweeper obviously. Curse works doubly in gyro balls favor, doing both of raising attack and lowering speed while Leech Seed is there to help absorb energy and fight with life orb health loss. Power Whip is for double resisters of Gyro Ball such as Empoleon ( If Heatran I GTFO and switch )

Roobushin @ Big Root
Trait: Iron Fist
EV's: 252HP, 252Atk, 6Def
Nature: Brave ( Atk+, Sped- )
Drain Punch
Stone Edge
Payback
Bulk Up

Another sweeper fueled by trick room. I gave him a Big Root because it doubles the ammount of HP he absorbes from drain moves. This is for Drain Punch which is fueled by STAB and his nature and possibly a few Bulk Ups based on who he is faced with. Going first from trick room for a few turns helps support bulk up use and preperation for mass sweepage, using Stone Edge and Payback to do so to his weaknesses, similarly to Machamp set ups. He has good coverage and over 404 hp to make him as much a physical wall as a physical sweeper.

Goruugo @ Life Orb
Trait: Iron Fist
EV's: 252Atk, 252HP, 6Spec Def
Nature: Brave ( Atk +, Speed - )
Shadow Punch
Earthquake
Focus Punch
Substitute

Another sweeper. Both punches are fueled similarly to Roobushins. Focus Punch is for when trick room wears off and I go last, allowing sub to go last and leaving me open next turn to fire off a punch. He has quite a few weaknesses, all of which as common in compeditive play but his HP helps make him a minor wall and type coverage helps big time. He's the least exciting Pokemon on my team but I find him the most effective outside of Nattorei.

I would change goruugu's item. Life orb on a sub-puncher is dangerous (try a leichi berry or leftovers). Also, will-o-wisp instead of toxic since you aren't really giving much EVs to defense.

Back