• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Trev/Garb

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 23

* 2 Oranguru SUM 113
* 1 Yungoos SUM 109
* 1 Gumshoos-GX SUM 110
* 2 Trevenant GRI 7
* 4 Phantump BKP 64
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 3 Trubbish BKP 56
* 3 Garbodor GRI 51
* 1 Garbodor BKP 57
* 2 Trevenant BKP 65
* 2 Trevenant BREAK BKP 66

##Trainer Cards - 27

* 2 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 N FCO 105
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137

##Energy - 10

* 6 Psychic Energy 5
* 4 Double Colorless Energy XY 130

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Last edited:
I'm thinking that I should thin out the garb lines a bit, and play a couple hammers instead. What do you think?

Garbotoxin shuts off Trev’s Ability. And Zoroark’s. And Lele’s.
Just a word of warning to be aware of playing Garbotoxin in such ability-Heavy decks.

i've heard of zoroark/garb, and i've heard of zoroark/trev, but i'm not sure having all three would work because of the clunkiness and the fact that trev and garb have absolutely no synergy, so i'd say cut one or the other. other general advice i'd give is that you should max out the zoroark line to really bring on the full effects of zoroark, which also means you should add 4 puzzles and 1 or 2 brigettes, and maybe evosodas if you want to, and take out 2 sycamores, 2 psychic, and you probably don't need mysterious treasure either.

After hearing some feedback, I've decided to do an overhaul of the deck. New decklist posted in the OP!

Back