Transformers Hall of Fame 2012 Voting Now Open!

Otaku

The wise fool?
Click here to go to the main site for instructions. In 2010 Hasbro made a Hall of Fame to honor the characters and some of the real people involved with Transformers. People may vote once per day for one of the nominees until voting closes March 21st, and the winner will be revealed by Hasbro on April 28th! You can vote for different nominees on different days if you wish.

The major Transformers fansites were allowed to submit nominees for the process. The nominees this year are:

• Rodimus
  • Arcee
  • Wheeljack
  • Megatron (Beast Wars)
  • Sky-Byte

Technically everyone but Megatron is a "composite" version of their various selves through different continuities, mostly because Hasbro didn't want (for example) a different Optimus Prime to win each year. Beast Wars Megatron is one of the odd exceptions, and I don't pretend to know why.

If you cannot choose
Then assist this otaku
Please vote for Sky-Byte

Sky-Byte is known as a fan (and writer) of haiku. :D

This is my favorite transformer, a pole-mounted distribution transformer with center-tapped secondary winding.

220px-Polemount-singlephase-closeup.jpg

Its a shame it wasn't chosen, its such a good piece of technology, without them, we wouldn't have any electricity at all :[

I'm definitely voting for BW Megatron. BW was the only Transformers series I got into. I wish they'd bring it back somehow.

Polls have been closed for a bit. I'll post the winner after s/he is announced. For the record, the past two years, it seems like the non-winners (minues one) were all automatically inducted. So odds are Wheeljack, Arcee, and Rodimus would get in next year (unless one of them wins this year).

No matter what we vote Michael Bay will ruin it.

Back