'Trainer's Toolkit' and 'Premium Figure & Pin Collection' Releasing in June!

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Really wish TPCI would enforce some rules for these things to sellers. The whole point of these things is to make getting into competitive Pokemon easier and cheaper. Instead, sellers are going to charge 50 bucks easy because of Dedenne GX (20 each currently) and the Boss's Orders (regular version is going for close to 15 USD). Makes these sites no better than ebay scalpers.

Dan123yal

Aspiring Trainer
Really wish TPCI would enforce some rules for these things to sellers. The whole point of these things is to make getting into competitive Pokemon easier and cheaper. Instead, sellers are going to charge 50 bucks easy because of Dedenne GX (20 each currently) and the Boss's Orders (regular version is going for close to 15 USD). Makes these sites no better than ebay scalpers.
On behalf of sellers, this product is already heavily allocated and profit margins while having to send big bulky boxes is only giving us a few dollars wiggle room on how to price this product. Its unfortunate but the cards alone within the box will drive demand through the roof with the limited supply and therefore cause a price gouge on the secondary market anyways even with an enforces MSRP. Although, if an MSRP is enforced, booster boxes would sell for $144 apiece which honestly doesn't sound too bad haha.

Pokécario

Aspiring Trainer
I’m so glad I preordered this! I’m not a competitive player but I did buy this incase the Dedenne was the alternate art version and I’m So happy that it is

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
It prob didnt really matter, no SM promos would survive the 2021/22 rotation when unbroken bonds will also go out anyway,

I mean, as usual Ive got to remind Pokebeach members that im asking this from a collector perspective... Not everyone focuses on this stuff in terms of playability and rotation. Im looking at this in terms of "This will look sick at the end of my SM Promo Binder"

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
I mean, as usual Ive got to remind Pokebeach members that im asking this from a collector perspective... Not everyone focuses on this stuff in terms of playability and rotation. Im looking at this in terms of "This will look sick at the end of my SM Promo Binder"
Fair enough im a collector first and player second myself, either way not too fussed as have all the alt arts too in a binder.

Dont ruin aipoms claim to fame as the last SM promo thou lol just like XY.. had all them sick holo gym badges at the end then pokemon gives us a bleedin spirit link as last card can only dream we would get that farewell card in a big premium box in the west.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
On behalf of sellers, this product is already heavily allocated and profit margins while having to send big bulky boxes is only giving us a few dollars wiggle room on how to price this product. Its unfortunate but the cards alone within the box will drive demand through the roof with the limited supply and therefore cause a price gouge on the secondary market anyways even with an enforces MSRP. Although, if an MSRP is enforced, booster boxes would sell for $144 apiece which honestly doesn't sound too bad haha.
In fairness, MSRP stands for "Manufacturer's SUGGESTED Retail Price"...

Pokécario

Aspiring Trainer
Quick Question, how do you organize Alternate Art cards? Cause I keep them in the same binder as my SM promos but on a separate section

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
I made my preorder yesterday afternoon once I learned of which dedenne would be in this ☺️

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
Quick Question, how do you organize Alternate Art cards? Cause I keep them in the same binder as my SM promos but on a separate section

I personally keep a complete folder per released set

it's a complete nightmare to deal with Alt Art Cards but i place them in their respective sets next to the original version of the art.

The only time i havent done this is with hidden fates as their Alt Arts still had their own established numbering system within the HF set.