'Trainer's Toolkit' and 'Premium Figure & Pin Collection' Releasing in June!

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
from the name and price thought this would be Pokémon version of magic's deck builders toolkit, and these contents pretty much confirms it.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
This looks dangerously similar to an Elite Trainer Box - with the sleeves, markers and all. I really don't think TPCi would provide two essentially identical products at the same time - one will have to be altered or axed.

I would really like for ETBs to contain more items for established players, rather than another set of dice and markers and trash sleeves. An exclusive promo would be nice, maybe some other collector gifts.

zigzag501

Aspiring Trainer
I'm really exited to see what these have in store. I'm glad they are really trying to open this game up to new players. Depending on how many (if any) staples are included in these it's gonna be super easy for new players to build decently competitive decks fast. Honestly I feel like they may be trying to end theme decks because of these & the fact that they are making a bunch more Battle Arena style sets than normal. Sword & Shield block is looking like a fantastic block.

bunnybird12

Aspiring Trainer
So far, I'm liking the new products. Hopefully they will make for some better budget options for competitive play. Really excited.

Clam

Almost decent
Thanks pokemon!

Now I might be able to play the physical card game but then again 40 dollars is a price

Last edited:

CharizaedXbest

Aspiring Trainer
all the staple horders are finna be like
*surprised pikachu face*
no thanks i will not buy your fat rat for 30$ for one, but 40$ for 2

Rooie

Aspiring Trainer
gbT9BxZ.gif

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Nice, that'll definitely drop the prices on Dedenne-GX and any other expensive staples it includes.

I'm not that surprised with TPCi not wanting to include the Alternate Art Elecropower, Acro Bike, Electromagnetic Radar, and Mysterious Treasure in this product. 3 out of 4 of those cards (Electropower, Acro Bike, and Mysterious Treasure) are getting rotated out come the 2021 season and Electromagnetic Radar makes searching for Dedenne-GX too easy.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Uh hello. $40 for 2 Dedenes yes please.
Now we just need a computer search in there and we good.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
I guess theres merit to this because there will be an associated online code. Otherwise for physical play... you'll just have to hold on until the Fall (assuming COVID calms down by then) and hope nothing rotates.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
I guess theres merit to this because there will be an associated online code. Otherwise for physical play... you'll just have to hold on until the Fall (assuming COVID calms down by then) and hope nothing rotates.

Dedenne-GX isn't rotating this year, so that alone makes the value good. And try not to be depressed or pessimistic. Trust me, it won't help.