'Trainer's Toolkit' and 'Premium Figure & Pin Collection' Releasing in June!

I really hope I'm not breaking a rule here - but Gamenerdz.com has these in stock. I'm guessing their allocation got upped because they were out of stock, then today I noticed they were taking orders again. It won't ship for a few days after you order, they're understaffed and swamped (I'm acquaintances with the owner) but it's $22 which seems like a pretty solid price for 2 Dedenne GXs.

I really hope I'm not breaking a rule here - but Gamenerdz.com has these in stock. I'm guessing their allocation got upped because they were out of stock, then today I noticed they were taking orders again. It won't ship for a few days after you order, they're understaffed and swamped (I'm acquaintances with the owner) but it's $22 which seems like a pretty solid price for 2 Dedenne GXs.

Good prices on products are nice. Planning on getting quite a bit of them.

It's already out there! Yaaaay! Now everybody Will have acesso to Dedennes for a fair price, also on PTCGO! Ita time to trade out those Regular Art for those!

Speaking of prices some web stores are putting up some of the exclusive cards for sale, here are the normal market prices put up by TCGPlayer (In USD)...

Dedenne-GX: $5
Boss’s Orders (Non-holo): $5
Reset Stamp: 50¢
Pokegear 3.0: 50¢
Pokemon Communication: 50¢

The sleeves and dice are hard to price, but I’m seeing lots range between $5-$9 for the sleeves and $4-$7 f0r the dice and markers.

Another interesting thing I’m seeing is that a lot of stores still have it in stock despite the hype, I guess they’ll end up like the Pikachu & Zekrom League Battle decks and appear OOS for a bit and then pop up again.

Back