'Trainer's Toolkit' and 'Premium Figure & Pin Collection' Releasing in June!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Mar 1, 2020.

1. DMYSYS DUMMY SYSTEM
    DMYSYS

48 Energy and 2 promotional Guzzlord GXs

2. JustInBasil Aspiring Trainer
    JustInBasil

News Staff Member

Perfect.

TheAquaPiplup likes this.
  3. treyh37 Watcher of Thorns
    treyh37

from the name and price thought this would be Pokémon version of magic's deck builders toolkit, and these contents pretty much confirms it.

Charmander likes this.
  4. paulyd84 cooltrainerpaul
    paulyd84

Amazing bundle looking forward to seeing this

5. Yaginku Aspiring Trainer
    Yaginku

This looks dangerously similar to an Elite Trainer Box - with the sleeves, markers and all. I really don't think TPCi would provide two essentially identical products at the same time - one will have to be altered or axed.

I would really like for ETBs to contain more items for established players, rather than another set of dice and markers and trash sleeves. An exclusive promo would be nice, maybe some other collector gifts.

6. Toni Kensa Playing and Collecting
    Toni Kensa

Let me dream a little bit... would that come with Dedenne-GX alt art? :D

7. zigzag501 Samurott V please!!!
    zigzag501

Oooo thats a great idea!

8. zigzag501 Samurott V please!!!
    zigzag501

I'm really exited to see what these have in store. I'm glad they are really trying to open this game up to new players. Depending on how many (if any) staples are included in these it's gonna be super easy for new players to build decently competitive decks fast. Honestly I feel like they may be trying to end theme decks because of these & the fact that they are making a bunch more Battle Arena style sets than normal. Sword & Shield block is looking like a fantastic block.

9. zigzag501 Samurott V please!!!
    zigzag501

This will probably be pretty expensive, I'd imagine around 30$.

10. bunnybird12 Don't be sad- be hoppy!
    bunnybird12

So far, I'm liking the new products. Hopefully they will make for some better budget options for competitive play. Really excited.

11. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

dadeechu likes this.
  12. Clam Almost decent
    Clam

Thanks pokemon!

Now I might be able to play the physical card game but then again 40 dollars is a price

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    OVERGRO likes this.
  13. aw i was looking forward to the bike and treasure.

also the cool dedenne

so sad :(

TheAquaPiplup likes this.
  14. CharizaedXbest Aspiring Trainer
    CharizaedXbest

all the staple horders are finna be like
    *surprised pikachu face*
    no thanks i will not buy your fat rat for 30$ for one, but 40$ for 2

15. Rooie Aspiring Trainer
    Rooie

16. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

Nice, that'll definitely drop the prices on Dedenne-GX and any other expensive staples it includes.

I'm not that surprised with TPCi not wanting to include the Alternate Art Elecropower, Acro Bike, Electromagnetic Radar, and Mysterious Treasure in this product. 3 out of 4 of those cards (Electropower, Acro Bike, and Mysterious Treasure) are getting rotated out come the 2021 season and Electromagnetic Radar makes searching for Dedenne-GX too easy.

17. Tytus Expanded Best Format
    Tytus

Uh hello. $40 for 2 Dedenes yes please.
    Now we just need a computer search in there and we good.

Hyrum likes this.
  18. FourteenAlmonds NTernetttt ERXploerer
    FourteenAlmonds

Time to get my preorders in again smh, this'll disappear off shelves quick smart if it ever even makes it there

OVERGRO likes this.
  19. OVERGRO Pokemon is lyfe.
    OVERGRO

I guess theres merit to this because there will be an associated online code. Otherwise for physical play... you'll just have to hold on until the Fall (assuming COVID calms down by then) and hope nothing rotates.

20. Mimikeon Aspiring Trainer
    Mimikeon

Dedenne-GX isn't rotating this year, so that alone makes the value good. And try not to be depressed or pessimistic. Trust me, it won't help.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?