Pokemon Trading Card Game Documentary

E

eJm

I'm a newbie around these parts, but I wanted to post this and see who I get to get involved with it.

Basically,It's a Documentary about the Underground popularity of the big Card games of Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon around the world. We'd go through the history etc, and then we'd discuss various things about the games of today i.e. the complexity of it, the competitions, the way Upper Deck, Wizards of the Coast,Nintendo etc make it all worthwhile to the fans etc

So, basically, anyone interested in either being a part of this thing in some shape or form or even to help me out when it comes to Local Tourneys and the like or can put me in contact with anyone who would be up for an interview.

Just to note, I'm from London, England but I know a friend in the East Coast of America (more exact, New York State) and would be willing to get in contact with you if anything came up over that area. I'm getting back into Pokemon and have played Yu-Gi-Oh for about 4 years now as well as experience in Duel Masters, Magic: The Gathering and the VS System. My friend has zilch experience...even though he thinks Magic looks, in his words, 'badass' :p

Also, if you aren't from any of those areas and are willing to film something, discuss it with me. The more people involved, the better it will be.

Any questions, put it in here. If you have a particular question, you can email me at [email protected]

PS. Any ideas for a title, I'm willing to take those on board. I came up with 'Cards in the Closet' and 'Holo Paper' but anything better I'm willing to take on board.

Back