Totoro's Dragons Exhalted Pre-Release 3-1 Report

Nitro

Shiny Charm :)
Hey there, I had my pre release today with Snivy7809 and this is my first report.

Saturday, 11th August

I got everything organised and all my food and money ready. I went to sleep late because I couldn't sleep.

Sunday 12th August

Today, I woke up and made sure I had everything and we boarded the train to Burwood. The doors were open when we got there and my friends were there. I managed to trade some cards for some Zekeels stuff and they soon handed out the packs. I opened mine and my friend Lachlan pulled a Rayquaza EX FA. I pulled 3 holos. I made my deck and I had a pretty good build. I looked around for some pulls and there was a Mew EX FA, Ho-Oh EX and a Shiny Reuniclus. I sat down to verse my opponent.

He was running An aggron build and I had a bad start. He got his aron to lairon and crushed me. 0-1

Next round went better. I pulled a sigylyph. My friend with the rayquaza versed me and I kept drawing with milotic, had bad hydreigon on my bench and sigilyph. His emolga fell to sigilyph. 1-1

This round was easy. I started with vulpix and I had ninetails in my hand. He started with the bad gible. I used singe and he got tails from burn. I evolved to ninetails and used hexed flame. 2-1

And this is the last round. I open with vulpix and have magikarp on my bench with gyrados in my hand. He had magmar and soon evolved to magmortar and took out vulpix. I swept his magmortar, magmar and sigilyph with gyrados. 3-1

I came 4th and got 3 packs. I got two more holos (Ninetails and Gigalith) It was a great Day!

Props:
5 holos from 9 packs
scoring zekeels stuff
Getting a booster box case for free
Sweeping with gyrados

Slops:
Trains rides are long
No ultra rares
My brother managed to get a regigigas Ex FA

grantm1999

VileGar
you get extra packs for placing? Lucky! I got 2nd and got no extra packs (besides the usual two afterward for everone). The stopped giving packs for placing at around Undaunted.

Nitro

Shiny Charm :)
Great list and lucky on the rayquaza! I was begging my brother to trade me bouffalant. I had emolga, sigilyph, bad hydreigon, milotic, ninetails and gyrados as the powerhouses of my deck.