• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Torterra ドダイトス「Battle Roads ~ Masters」

S Reaper Ichigo

Erza > Lucy!
ポケットモンスター 「23」
「3」 Torterra <UL 10>
「1」 Torterra <SF 11>
「3」 Grotle <PL 49>
「2」 Turtwig <MD 77>
「2」 Turtwig <PL 101>
「2」 Cherrim <SF 14>
「1」 Cherrim <AR 15>
「3」 Cherubi <SF 56>
「3」 Spiritomb <AR 32>
「2」 Uxie <LA 43>
「1」 Unown Q <MD 49>

サポーター 「13」
「4」 Bebe's Search
「4」 Professor Oak's New Theory
「3」 Pokémon Collector
「2」 Judge

グッズ 「12」
「4」 PlusPower
「3」 Expert Belt
「2」 Rare Candy
「2」 Warp Point
「1」 Luxury Ball

スタジアム 「0」

エネルギー 「12」
「8」 Grass Energy
「4」 Double Colorless Energy

• Both Turtwigs are decent enough, so I don't think that it really matters about which I use.
  • I have a Cloudy Sky Cherrim in so Garchomp C LVX isn't able to snipe it off and any other Cherrims I may have out without a Crobat G drop
  • I don't really want to add another Spiritomb in because I always have too many to deal with late game, but it helps out a lot early game..
  • Blaziken FB is too annoying to deal with. Easily OTKs my guys, but I don't think there's anything to really do about that.
  • I have Judge in the deck because everytime I didn't, I would always run into my opponent having a huge hand size and me with no way to cut it down
  • I may take out a Professor Oak's New Theory for a Palmer's Contribution because I didn't realize I had 4 in the deck until now. However, it may change to be something a little more useful.

You're right: Blaziken FB LV.X does kill this deck. Why not run a 1-1 Shedinja SV tech?

-1 PONT
-4 PlusPower
-2 Rare Candy
+1 Grotle
+1-1 Shedinja SV
+1 Palmer's Contribution
+3 BTS

The PlusPowers can be Trainer-locked and are used once, and are done. Adding the Shedinja helps solve your Blaziken FB LV.X problem for a little bit. BTS is so you can evolve the Turtwigs without being Trainer-locked. That's it. Good luck!

>> Mew Jadester

I actually had 4 Pokémon Collector in my original build, but after playing around with this deck and a few other decks, I found that I usually dead draw at least 2 of them every game. I know it's amazing to start with it, but it's not always going to happen, even with 4. Was trying to cut down on the dead draws, but maybe in the end I'll just have to add in the 4th and hope for it early on.

>> EspeonROX

Shedninja would be cool to use, but I don't think it would help my Blaziken FB match-up too much. They could easily just Luring Flame another Pokemon out and then go for the kill on whatever comes out next turn. I could test out that approach though. Seems like a nice little variation. I'll have to try it out next time I play.

Thanks as always for the looks and suggestions.

Back