Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Creatures has chosen the top 100 entries for this year’s Pokemon TCG Illustration Contest!
Last month, they had the dubious task of narrowing down 10,830 submissions to 300.
Three winning artists will be announced in June 2022. The 1st place winner’s artwork will be turned into a promo card.
The contest was open to residents from the U.S. and Japan from October 12th, 2021 through January 31st, 2022. The theme of the contest was to draw a Pokemon in its daily life. Artists could draw either Bulbasaur, Charizard, Pikachu, Arcanine, Galarian Rapidash, Scizor, Greninja, or Cramorant.
Since all of the artists are incredibly talented, Creatures will likely determine the winner based on which illustration bests...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Really lame that only 1 art gets to win. Imagine how much money they could make if there was 1 winner per Pokemon and they put them all in a 40-60 dollar box. I swear, I would buy that thing faster than a Ninjask!

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
Would be cool if they could just print all 100 and bundle it as a special package like the Worlds decks or the old Yu-Gi-Oh! Gold Series boxes.