Wi-Fi Trades TONS for trade! NEED Adamant perfect talonflame

RE: ARULZ - Biggest Update in History!! Tons of New Shinies!!! 5IV Pokemon!!! Looking for shinies and perfect vivillon!

My espurr's calm and my ferroseed's relaxed, is that okay?

RE: ARULZ - Biggest Update in History!! Tons of New Shinies!!! 5IV Pokemon!!! Looking for shinies and perfect vivillon!

yep those natures are fine :)

I'm online for the next 45 minutes if you'd like to trade.

hey man sorry I've had 3 exams in the last 3 days, tuesday and on I'll be free and we can trade!

RE: ****ANOTHER**** Biggest Update in History!! Tons of New Shinies!!! 5IV Pokemon!!! Looking for shinies and perfect vivillon!

Do you have any shiny bidoof? I need 6

arulz said:
hey man sorry I've had 3 exams in the last 3 days, tuesday and on I'll be free and we can trade!
No worries. I'll be online most of today.

RE: ****Another**** Biggest Update in History!! Tons of New Shinies!!! 5IV Pokemon!!! Looking for shinies and perfect vivillon!

I have a shiny Sceptile, if you'd be willing to trade it for shiny Flabebe? :)

RE: ****Another**** Biggest Update in History!! Tons of New Shinies!!! 5IV Pokemon!!! Looking for shinies and perfect vivillon!

My shiny greninja for your shiny sharpedo and fraxure?

steffenka said:

Maybe! What's the level, nature, and IV's? =)

arulz said:
steffenka said:

Maybe! What's the level, nature, and IV's? =)

It's level 54, modest and has IV's in Attack only
Its moveset is Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw, Sunny Day and Solar Beam ^-^

RE: Over 200 Shiny Pokemon for Trade! Looking for ALL offers! (also have perfect shiny froakie)

I`m Look For Shiny Chespin, 2 Shiny Esparr 1 male and 1 female, 2 Shiny Pumpkaboo with a Everstone, And A Japanese Yveltal LVL. 50. I give you Shiny Sandslash, Shiny Dundsparce, Shiny Steelix, Shiny Audino, Shiny Druddigon. or Shiny Clauncher.

RE: Over 200 Shiny Pokemon for Trade! Looking for ALL offers! (also have perfect shiny froakie)

Hey, are you still looking for a 5IV swinub?

I would like the 6iv modest lugia, I can make you 5iv absol.

sorry guys it's been so long, but I'm back! =)

REALLY need adamant perfect talonflame, preferrably IV trained in attack and speed

if posted and I didn't respond but you're still interested in whatever you posted, just go ahead and post again so I know you're still interested:)

Back