Discussion Togekiss and its Partners?

Littledarkfury

Say no to wailord and seismitoad!
Togekiss is a pretty unique card it reminds me of electrode prime from triumphant however you don't discard the cards and you don't knock yourself out so its a little better but its a stage 2 card but with that ancient trait ability you can potentially play it turn 1 with wally to the togetic.

1. Malamar ex- being able to abuse maxamar could be a fun combo to try out and with hyper hypnosis it could be a fun deck to try and even with a fighting weakness its not as bad as lando has died off a bit and primal gorudon will most likely 1 shot you anyways so its fine

2. Yveltal ex- This combo is a little obvious but yveltal with alot of energies is deadly just throw in some raichus and there is your counter to other yveltals and mewtwos and with shadow circle the weakness to manny and raichu wont be as bad

3. Keldeo ex/Black kyurem ex- This is a combo that could be very deadly with blastoise being less viable with toads and archie blastoise being to clunky sometimes this could be a very strong combo to try out

4. Mega Rayquaza-this is a combo that a good streamer named ou7c4st used and was pretty good because it could setup just as fast as mega ray mega turbo speed, while i think the other version is better this could still work well to.

5. Lando ex/Lucario - I doubt this combo is good but could be a viable option as lands judgement has potential of knocking out exs in one hits and lucarios last attack can hit heavy.

6. Genesect ex- Another combo i think isnt very good but interesting. virizion genesect has a problem of being slow by turn 3 you megalo cannon/g- booster can be pretty rough but this may allow you to pull it off one turn quicker really hurting your opponent.

7. Darkrai ex- another combo that i think isnt good could work as night spear is a decent attack because of bench hitting for 30.

8. Primal Groudon- This is a version that i think is very good. Being able to set up a primal groudon by turn 2 is pretty powerful and almost impossible to stop if they can keep getting stadiums in play.

9. Mega Charizard/mega rayquaza Dragon Type- this could be fun because you power these exs up really fast and hit for 300 damage fast however the charizards have no spirit links i still think this could fun.

10. Mega Gardevoir ex- another version i think can be very deadly because its potential to setup brilliant arrow really quickly can be very effective.

11. Mega Aggron- This can also be possible because mega aggrons attack with victini is very strong knocking out nearly anything.

12. Aegislash ex- This can be another interesting card because aegislash ex benefits off special energies and this combo can work fairly well.

13. Mega Venusaur- This is a combo that maybe deadly, mega venusaur posions and paralyzes every turn. while i don't think this will be good now with keldeo come rotation this deck may be possible.

14. mega kangaskhan- Another possible combo

15. Camerupt ex- this one isnt a good one but can be possible

16. Trevenant ex- This combo may be strong to but i doubt it

Those are all the ex combos i can see i hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully it sparks ideas in your minds. Feel free to also sub to my YouTube channel because i upload ptcgo videos YT: Littledarkfury

Back