Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading Cards

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • None of the abovr

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Blastoise-shellshocker

Aspiring Trainer
In everyone's opinions, what does everyone like doing the best? Trading, selling or buying? I would perfer both Selling and Trading because when you sell something you don't want, or if you have multiples of a card, then you can get rid of it and make money. When you trade, trade something you don't want tomake an agreement. I don't let people rip me off. If they do, then I do whatever I can to get the cards back.

This will be a poll but everyone should also discuss whatever they think is the best for them.

I usually like to acquire cards via buying or trading for them. Right now, I prefer to acquire cards to complete my set for collection purposes. If I need cards for deck purposes, I go out to buy singles.

I prefer to trade most of the time. I only buy when i'm desperate for a certain card or 2 otherwise I buy in bulk, meaning booster boxes but only if there are numerous cards from a set which i want. I rarely sell cards, dont know why, just dont sell my cards.

I usually buy boosters (not a box since I don't have a lot of money T,T)...
I rarely trade it because I only know few people who playing this TCG around me... TxT
I never sell it because no body want to buy it... TxT
Poor me... XD

I buy multiple boxes trade to get cards I want/need and if that doen't work I buy cards I rarely sell cards too much hassle and people are ussually way more willing to trade cards.

BLiZz

I win most of my cards through tournaments, but if I desperately need something, I'll buy it.

I've bought boxes twice - the first from EX TRR and I got 2 EXs, and the second from UF when I got 2 EX (inc. boxtopper). That's stopped me buying in bulk for a while. I'll just play in prereleases and/or judge prereleases to get product.

I have only bought cards. I even went on a frenzied buying run at the Nationals last summer trying to find the 3 cards that my daughter needed to complete her deck. I missed the deadline for reigistering to play that day because of it, so I got to sit and watch all day. It really was an interesting day.

RE:  To buy, to sell, or to trade.

BoDragon said:
I usually like to acquire cards via buying or trading for them.  Right now, I prefer to acquire cards to complete my set for collection purposes.  If I need cards for deck purposes, I go out to buy singles.
where and how u buy singles??

Back