TCG Fakes Titan's Text-Based Fakes

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
I'm just gonna' post random fakes I make here. I guess I might make a full set at some point.
Also, I'm not very good with wording. If there are any wording errors, please let me know so I can fix them. I am using XY wording.
All updates/fixes to cards will only be on the main post.

[Basic] Xerneas HP130 - Fairy
xerneas.gif

NO. 716, Life Pokémon, Height: 9' 10'', Weight: 474 lbs.

Ability Prism Shield
Any damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is reduced by 10 damage for each different type of Basic Energy attached to this Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[Y]
[C][C] Rainbow Blast 20+

This attack does 30 more damage for each type of basic Energy attached to your Pokémon.

Weakness: [M] x2
Resistance: [D] -20
Retreat: [C][C][C]

Rare TTN01
[Basic] Celebi HP70 - Grass
celebi.gif

NO. 251, Time Travel Pokémon, Height: 2' 00", Weight: 11 lbs

Ability Time Lord

Each of your Pokémon with a Pokémon Tool card attached to it can evolve during your first turn or the turn those Pokémon were put into play. If you evolve a Pokémon this way, discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it (This counts as a Knock Out).

[C] Time Loop 10
Flip a coin. If heads, devolve 1 of your opponent's evolved Pokémon and shuffle the highest Stage Evolution card into your opponent's deck.

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance: None
Retreat [C]

Rare TTN02
[Basic] Cresselia HP120 - Psychic
cresselia.gif

NO. 488, Lunar Pokémon, Height: 4' 11", Weight: 188.7 lbs.

Ability Banish Nightmares

Once during your turn (before you attack), if your Active Pokémon is Asleep, you may remove that Special Condition. If you do, put 1 damage counter on that Pokémon.

[P][C][C] Lunar Ray 70

This Pokémon is now Asleep. Heal 20 damage from this Pokémon.

Weakness: [D] x2
Retreat: [C][C]

Rare TTN03
[Basic] - Trubbish HP60 - Psychic
trubbish.gif

NO. 568, Trash Bag Pokémon, Height: 2'00", Weight: 68.3 lbs.

[C][C][C] Pound 40

Weakness: [P] x2

Common TTN04
[Stage 1] - Garbodor HP100 - Psychic
garbodor.gif

NO. 569, Trash Heap Pokémon, Height: 6'03", Weight: 236.6 lbs.

Ability Garbage Draw

Once during your turn (before you attack), you may draw a card for every 10 cards in your Discard Pile.

[P][C][C] Sludge Bomb 70

This attack does 10 damage to each of your Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Rare TTN05

Last edited:
[Basic] Celebi HP70 - Grass
celebi.gif

NO. 251, Time Travel Pokémon, Height: 2' 00", Weight: 11 lbs

Ability Time Lord

Each of your Pokémon with a Pokémon Tool card attached to it can evolve during your first turn or the turn you play those Pokémon.

[C] Time Loop 10
Flip a coin. If heads, devolve one of your opponent's evolved Pokémon and shuffle the highest Stage Evolution card into your opponent's deck.

Weakness: [R] x2
Retreat [C]

Rare TTN02

Last edited:
Wooo! I'm super happy to see yet someone else that cares a lot about their wording (you even have the accents!). I'm probably one of the fussiest people you'll find with wording, so you've come to the right place!

In fact, here is a few errors I've noticed right off the bat: :p

Numerals are always written in integer form, not written. So, one -----> (should be) 1.
When reducing/adding damage, you need to specify that the number is in fact damage. So, "reduced by 10" should be "reduced by 10 damage".
Although "Basic Pokemon" is capitalised, "basic Energy" is not.

Otherwise, nice cards! I particularly like the effort you've put into your formatting, which is very nice. I think from a balance perspective Time Lord may be a bit powerful as it is very easy to access, and would cause broken combinations especially with things like Trevenant XY, so complicated Wally shenanigans aren't needed for Turn 1 lock.

Will you take requests? I'm wondering if you can make a spoiler (that is, a "random fake") of a Mudkip that I can make into an image-based card for the PB Faker's Marathon event that you may like to check out here if you haven't already. But there's a challenge - you need to make this Mudkip at least remotely interesting (but not overpowered!).

Thanks for the help with the wording and the feedback! I also made Celebi a little more balanced. Also, I apologize for taking so long with the Mudkip.
[Basic] Mudkip HP50 - Water
mudkip.gif

NO. 258, Mud Fish Pokémon, Height: 1' 04", Weight: 16.8 lbs.
Ability Evolution Synergy
Each of your Swampert's attacks do 10 more damage for each Mudkip in play (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[W][C] Water Blast 30+

Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness: [G] x2

Common PB011

While I'm online I guess I'll make another fake...

[Basic] Cresselia HP120 - Psychic
cresselia.gif

NO. 488, Lunar Pokémon, Height: 4' 11", Weight: 188.7 lbs.

Ability Banish Nightmares

Once during your turn (before you attack), if your Active Pokémon is Asleep, you may remove that Special Condition. If you do, put 1 damage counter on that Pokémon.

[P][C][C] Lunar Ray 70

This Pokémon is now Asleep. Heal 20 damage from this Pokémon.

Weakness: [D] x2

Rare TTN03
This'd be fun with Darkrai...

Last edited by a moderator:
So I can't see the actual attack text, is this intentional?
Do you mean there's no click to read more text. If that's the problem, refresh the page and look at it again.

This issue is a glitch that causes large pieces of quoted text to not fully load properly whilst in spoilers. It's fine when not in spoilers or with text not quoted inside a spoiler. :)

Anyway, thanks for the Mudkip! I quite like the, well, synergy it has with its evolution. xD

Finally gonna' do some more fakes...

[Stage 1] - Garbodor HP100 - Psychic
garbodor.gif

NO. 569, Garbage Dump Pokémon, Height: 6'03", Weight: 236.6 lbs.

Ability Garbage Draw

Once during your turn (before you attack), you may draw a card for every 10 cards in your Discard Pile.

[P][C][C] Sludge Bomb 70

This attack does 10 damage to each of your Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Rare TTN05

OOoo! This is a really neat idea for Garbage Draw! I might steal the effect for a card one day, if you don't mind. :x

Last edited:
Back