Tiny Look at Pokemon: Best Wishes Preview for Next Week's Episode!

ZoroarkDude24

Aspiring Trainer
When i saw the End of PS, I saw the Tiny Look at the New 5th Gen Anime Pokemon: Best Wishes...

it.was.AWESOME!!! :D

Seeing Pokabu, Tsutarja, and Mijumaru in Anime Look, It was Awesome for me to hope of seeing Pokemon Best Wishes Anime Next Week, or August 1st! (Eventually on Livestream if happens again...)

Are you guys Hyped about the Preview Coming August 1st?

Mijumaru looked so cute in the anime!!!! Makes me want to get him even more!

or the first gym leader owns it...or Iris might be taking a gym challenge but it looked way to expierenced to be a starter or ashes first few catches.

While Bestu Wishuwizu makes Mijumaru look cuter, I haven't liked the anime since the first season... when I was little.

Ash needs to get Mijumaru, and have it fully evolve.

He has/had:
Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle
Quilava, Bayleaf, Totodile
Sceptile
Infernape, Torterra

He's only had the water starter in 2/4 regions and he's only once had a water Pokemon to evolve. (Krabby -> Kingler)

But, I could be a little biased...I've loved Mijumaru since I first saw it. The anime only serves to make it cuter. :3

The colors in the preview looked slightly faded, like they would in a movie. Maybe this season will get a visual boost, like the huge one that the Hoenn season got.

Also, it seems like Mijumaru is out-sensationalizing Smugleaf. :D But we gotta remember Farenhog still needs love too.

NotVeryEffective said:
The colors in the preview looked slightly faded, like they would in a movie. Maybe this season will get a visual boost, like the huge one that the Hoenn season got.

Also, it seems like Mijumaru is out-sensationalizing Smugleaf. :D But we gotta remember Farenhog still needs love too.

Offtopic: I don't think hoenn got the new colours in terms of how the show looks i think the johto episode you're a star larvitar did because from then on it was the silver conference and the colouring in the silver conference was around about the same as the start of hoenn. Have a look for yourself. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_anime_episodes
Ontopic: I've loved mijumaru since i've first scene it and the anime made it even better.

Wow, Mijumaru jumps around and now everyone loves it... smh.
Nice new footage, despite how short it was. Pokabu looks just as cute in the anime. :3

NotVeryEffective said:

Farenhog = Win. That is all.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Wow, Mijumaru jumps around and now everyone loves it... smh.
Nice new footage, despite how short it was. Pokabu looks just as cute in the anime. :3

My thoughts exactly. The clip made me like the other two and make me dislike Mijumaru a little more.

Back