Tinkaton Gamestop Promo for “Paldea Evolved!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We’ve learned Gamestop will be giving away a Tinkaton promo for Paldea Evolved! The promotion will start June 9th, the day the set releases in stores.
Update: According to TPCi, the promotion actually starts June 23rd this time. This is the first time the promotion is officially starting later than the set’s release.

Tinkaton-Triplet-Beat-143x200.jpg

If it’s like the Lechonk promo for Scarlet & Violet, it’ll simply be a reverse holo card with a Gamestop stamp in the corner. But that remains to be seen; we’ll get a photo of the card closer to the promotion...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this!! seems like info regarding promos etc for the new set are few and far between compared to the SVI launch!

Is there going to be a Best Buy, Uk, eb games, and Pokémon center promo as well or was that just something that was for SV base

I've stopped trying to get these, the stores never have any within the first week of set release.

went to gamestop to get this. they didnt have any PE out, i told the manager, and he was like 'those dont come out till tomorrow', im like, 'no its today. most new stuff come out on fridays anyway' he looked it up in the computer, and asked the kid working, why they werent out, lol. they bring out the pack display, some extras to shelf, and some TrainerToolkits. I was like, 'im guessing you arent gonna grab the promos?'. the manager said 'we dont do those', then i said, 'you just did it for the last set(on day 1)' then he said 'we probably only get them every 3 sets, those normally go to the premier stores'... this guy wanted double slapped... lol

maybe they only get the 'Free' ones, and not the ones you have to pay $15 for?

went to gamestop to get this. they didnt have any PE out, i told the manager, and he was like 'those dont come out till tomorrow', im like, 'no its today. most new stuff come out on fridays anyway' he looked it up in the computer, and asked the kid working, why they werent out, lol. they bring out the pack display, some extras to shelf, and some TrainerToolkits. I was like, 'im guessing you arent gonna grab the promos?'. the manager said 'we dont do those', then i said, 'you just did it for the last set(on day 1)' then he said 'we probably only get them every 3 sets, those normally go to the premier stores'... this guy wanted double slapped... lol

maybe they only get the 'Free' ones, and not the ones you have to pay $15 for?
So they didn’t have them? I went to.a couple stores and couldn’t find them either

Back