Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Tinkaton ex, new Trainers, a new Energy, and the Special Illustration Rares of the four “Treasures of Ruin” Legendaries have just been revealed from Snow Hazard and Clay Burst! The set will release in Japan on April 14th.
The cards from Triplet BeatSnow Hazard, and Clay Burst will combine to form our Paldea Evolved set on June 9th.
Thanks goes to JustInBasil and Toine L. for the translations!
Shinx – Lightning – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[L] Wild Kick...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Takes Azelfie

Aspiring Trainer
I think I was expecting the Chein Pao art to be a bit more passive like the Zeraora Alt Art from Chilling Reign but this is so bad ass. So glad I'm holding on buying SV Base Set so I can get a hold of this set

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
Tinkaton ex is a bit meh, but should be a funny meme deck to build around.

Pairing it with the Lost Zone engine can have it hit hilariously hard.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Wonder what AR will be after Flamigo in Clay Burst since there are no more Pokemon available.

Will it be another Palkia mix up?

Will it be another Flamigo?

Will it be a Pokemon from a previous set?

Will it be an Item Art Rare?

Interesting.

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
My mind is thinking up a nasty fortress luxray zygarde deck, that new energy is fantastic.

I love how they actually attempting to do what they say with focusing on comeback mechanics

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
Luxray:

Wild Bolt > Wild Charge, a move it gets in the video games and also inflicts recoil damage in both the TCG and the video games.

Wo-Chien ex's illustration rare is here, but not in the way I expected. No extreme closeup, but it's still judging you from a distance, still qualifying as a Live Wo-Chien Reaction.

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
Did we really need another Shinx line? It's overkill now, move onto some other Pokemon, there's only 1000+ to choose from.
You know tpc plays favorites, sableye, floatzal, luxray, all get get 2 cards a years at least

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
Single strike primape might see some play now, it has 2 good annihalape evos it can use.

Use the ex as earl/mid game tech and use the single prize one to close out games.

But it should be a ss primape deck first and foremost.

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
Im cooking (work in progress), I love this set so far.

4 pineco
3 foretress
2 bidoof
2 bibarel
4 Luxray
2 zygarde(evs)
1 rad charizard

4 iono
1 Roxanne
2 pal pad
4 battle vip pass
4 ultra ball
2 boss orders
1 arezu
1 echoing horn
1 switch
1 super rod
3 Great ball
1 klara
4 pokegear
2 Beach court

3 luminous energy
4 reversal energy
5 grass energy

Hammers and fans sound good here too, defiant band or choice belt as well.

Mew >Bidaral maybe???