FluffyFlareon

Aspiring Trainer
I love the direction they're going with having painters, watercolor experts etc create artwork with entire lines of pokemon in the same style. hope this continues, as it's valuable culturally and is great for collectors

itmealice

Aspiring Trainer
absolutely in love with both of the AR evo lines, i'm not a fan of Baxcalibur & co but Komiya never fails to impress

ComradeLex

Aspiring Trainer
Looks like the spot went to Squawkabilly, so no SAR Annihilape this time around
Paldea Evolved has 15 SARs. 5 of them come from Triple Beat. Another 4 are the legendaries. Tink, Squawk, Grusha and Iono bring us to 13. Have they revealed any others?

Unless I’m missing something there’s still two slots left. Those could go to trainers, but we haven’t seen any other trainers revealed yet so I have to wonder if they’ll be important enough to get SARs.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Paldea Evolved has 15 SARs. 5 of them come from Triple Beat. Another 4 are the legendaries. Tink, Squawk, Grusha and Iono bring us to 13. Have they revealed any others?

Unless I’m missing something there’s still two slots left. Those could go to trainers, but we haven’t seen any other trainers revealed yet so I have to wonder if they’ll be important enough to get SARs.
Look at the numbering though. Wo-Chien (092), Chien-Pao (093), and then Squawkabilly (094), and directly after Squawkabilly it's a Trainer. So, at least for Snow Hazard, it's very unlikely to see any new SAR ex cards. My best bet is that the remaining 2 SAR cards are Grusha and Iono, since they both seem to be rather popular characters whose cards could sell for a lot